Mx Female Your Lord's Offer

LordOvCrows

Meteorite
Hello to my request thread everyone. I hope you will like the little wall of text below. And me, and my request overall!

I'm a 24 switch male, from Poland if anyone's interested. You can check out my preferences here, or just ask me ^^

https://www.f-list.net/c/Lord Ov Crows

Generally, I'll go with either a heavy plot with some smut, a 50/50 between them or a quickie with some plot and mostly smut, so you could say I'm quite versatile.
I could go on and post all of my ideas but... is it necessary? I will post some, because what I love about roleplaying is brainstorming ideas, picking references and all that.

Ah yes! References! Well, usually I don't use male reference pictures, but I might, depending on your preferences. However I take great joy in discussing female references! Especially clothes and similiar. I'll accept drawn ones, 3D renders as well as real face and body claims. However I'm split 50/50 on anime-styled ones.

A few ideas:

Quckies:

An easy mission.
A top grade assassin is hired to kill an influential and rich man. In order to do that, she gets into one of the parties he hosts, wearing nothing but revealing dress and heels (and a small hidden blade~).
Upon laying her eyes on her target she proceeds with mission - instantly glued to him, teasing and succesfully seducing him. They take the elevator to the penthouse, not wasting time even on their way~
She soon decides she might kill him after some fun but...it turns out so good she just abandons the mission and gives into a night-long rough and passionate fuckfest... at the end of which it turns out he knew about her plan

Unlikely duo
An adventurer warrior pairs herself with a human mage on a quest requiring two highly skilled adventurers. Though neither of them really enjoy working together the warrior is even more annoyed by the situation, and as soon as they're on the road, she challenges him to a duel where he easily beats her with his magic. Bitter about her loss she decides to jab at the fact that she is physically larger than him and that he could never satisfy an her. He decides to prove her wrong and reveals that despite being short and skinny, he has a rather impressive cock.

Foul spell
-party of adventurers fights a mage. Female is hit by some spell but it seems to have no effect. They defeat the mage but it turns out the spell made her incredibly horny. There is only one way to help her

Sweet revenge
After learning about her boyfriend cheating on her, the girl feels extremely depressed. She doesn't leave her room for extended periods of time. Worried about her, her roommate checks on her. He tries to comfort her. It soon turns into a rather heated romantic encounter, a sloppy, wet and thorough revenge.

Important thing. I do long term Roleplays only in medieval fantasy setting, Star Wars and modern, with low fantasy elements.

So far I have one long term prompt. But I don't mind brainstorming new ones with YOU! :)
Long term:
[ISPOILER ]
Lady of the lust
It is a twisted and perversed take on story of Lord Of The Rings. You take control of a female adventurer who comes into possession of an old casket. Upon opening it, you see a exceptionally well made choker. It's dark aura is drawing you closer and closer...Will you find strenght to destroy it? Or will you succubumb to powers of Dark Lady?
[/ISPOILER]

That my dear readers is all. Hopefully I shall see you in my inbox. Kisses and hugs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom