The Search Is On!

ScarredKnight

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my thread. Here's what you need to know about me. I am capable of writing around 2-3 paragraphs, maybe more, depending on what I'm given. However, I sometimes can only do one paragraph sometimes. (I have learning difficulties and they can affect my writing, I hope that won't be too much of a problem :) )

My timezone is BST.

I only use Threads and PMs.

Shouldn't need to be said, but ALL characters are 18+

With that, onto the plots!

Originals:

Incest:

Bonded Forever BrotherXSister: They were always together. Always having each other's backs, making sure each other were happy. Now they both want more. Can they keep their love a secret? Or will they be found out?

Always My Baby Girl FatherXDaughter: Dad is divorced and feeling lonely. Daughter is struggling in school and has been cheated on. What happens when their problems bring them together?

Don't Leave Me SonXMother: Her son is off to college soon, but she doesn't want him to leave her alone. Can she seduce him before he leaves?

NephewXAunt:

Don't have any particular ideas for this, throw some ideas at me!

Fantasy:

Trapped: She's a servant who is new to the kingdom. Hearing a noise in the dungeons late at night, she investigates. Only to find the king's disgraced son locked down there. Can she help him escape or will she suffer when the king finds out?

Steal My Heart: He's a poor man who steals to get by, when he enters into the house of a noblewoman. The guards are close to hunting him down. Will she help him when he explains his situation or will she turn him in?

Fantasy:

My Savior: A merchant is robbed when travelling to a town far away. She is saved by an adventurer who offers to help her travel the rest of the way. Can they make it to the town, or will they be killed before their time?

Stranger In A Strange Land: An accident when fighting a sorcerer sends a knight into the modern day world. Will he get back home or is he stuck forever?

The Enemy Is My Lover: Two kingdoms go to war and each king sends out their best warrior to lead the fight. One son and one daughter. However, when the two fall in love, can they convince their fathers to settle their differences or will they be forced to kill each other? And what will happen when the son finds out it was her who killed his brother? (CRAVING. Will contain a whole lot of drama)

The Succubus Contract: A young man down on his luck has a chance encounter with a beautiful woman one night. She's flirtatious, great to be around and he can see himself being with her forever.

Didn't they always say be careful what you wish for? During a night of passionate love making, the truth is revealed. Following ejaculation into the woman's vagina, he's signed a literal internal contract. The woman is actually a Succubus and he's to be her slave for eternity.

Other:

TeacherXStudent:

Taking Advantage: It's her first day as the new teacher (Subject varies) and her first lesson brings in the bad boy, who is known to cause trouble. Will she cope or will he seduce her for his own needs?

Teach Me Headmistress: He's falling behind in class and faces expulsion. When asked to meet in the headmistress' office, she gives him an offer he can't refuse. Fuck her and pass. Refuse and leave.

DoctorXPatient:

The Only Cure: A Doctor/Nurse has a new patient who has an extremely high temperature. The only cure? To sweat it out! (Dominant)

Slice Of Life

Right In Front of You: Character A & B have been friends for years, from childhood to high school and now college. Character A has liked Character B for a long time, but B has never really noticed. B has a habit of unloading their relationship issues onto A and while A does their best to help, it hurts. It reaches a point where A finally admits their feelings to B. Will it work out or has the the friendship been severed?

-------

LifeguardXClient:

A lifeguard at the local pool shows interest in a regular visitor to the pool. It begins with harmless flirting, but soon evolves into something more.

I have a couple of ideas for how this can go. Happy to do a one-shot or develop into a romance.

More Than A Patient: After bonding with their patient, a doctor/nurse wants more. Can they convince their patient to build a relationship with them?

Please message me if you're interested in any above plots or if you have a similar idea!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom