Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for Dom F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnal

Moon
Dom Fs only.
I am bi, and I play with guys on occasion, but currently I'm looking for dominant females and you're wasting your time if you're male or a sub female. I'd be more than willing to play a m/m/f scene, though; it's just that m/m by itself is kind of tedious in RP for me.

What I want in a dom.
At a minimum, be on top and kinda moving things along. I don't enjoy pain and humiliation in RPs as a rule, but force and mind control are cool. Restraints can be useful but they're not a fetish in themselves for me.

Settings
In order of preference:

[1] Modern
[2] Sci-fi
[3] Historical (with preference for period settings from 18th century Europe to the First World War)
[4] Medieval/fantasy

though any of the four are entirely playable.

Kinks

By far, the most important thing is that you be a dominant female and be good at it.

Second, I like it wet. This DOES NOT mean I like urine, scat, or saliva - I mean only sexual fluids (cum, pre-cum, female ejaculate, milk). Copious, dripping, slimy, sticky, squirting quantities, even (and perhaps especially) in RPs which are otherwise realistic.

Third, I like giving oral sex, but oddly enough this doesn't come up all that much.

Harder kinks

These are all optional. If you're a female dom, a skilled RPer, and like it wet (see above), you will make me more than happy; anything down here you do will be bonus points.

Lactation is cool. Note that I'm not into infantilism; this is about my squicky wet/messy kink. This fits well into succubi-ish RPs if the milk has some kind of mind control-ish effect.

Tentacles, pregnancy, and oviposition: I really enjoy these, and you may be surprised to discover that it is not so difficult to find people who like playing them. You yourself may discover that they can be fun. This involves (preferably) squicky things like demonic/insectoid/alien larva as befitting the setting; the RP I like doing typically goes something like "girl gets transformed into hive queen; goes about converting friends and colleagues into drones and acquiring sperm for her brood," and I get to play the hapless drones-to-be. If that sounds interesting, by all means message me; if it doesn't, forget I mentioned it. ; )

Succubi are cool in any setting. However, I'm not that big on vampires, actually, but if you have a good idea...

Random stuff

I don't really like fanfic though it can be very useful for reference/inspiration. It makes me feel like a fanboy and even nerdier than this already is, so, let's make our own setting rather than take it from...I dunno, Twilight or whatever.

I don't like anime/manga. This is a matter of artistic preference more than distaste for the storylines, which I often like. If you have a pic which depicts your character, and it happens to be in that style, that's cool, just bear in mind that I'm not big on the style.

Typically, I'm not big on romantic RPs. I'm looking for a pretty sex-focused RP, so...it is what it is. RL has enough drama, and if not...HBO.

Post style and length

I multi-para; at least one paragraph per post please. Anything less and I'm very likely to get bored.

I learned to RP in the third person, but I've found that addressing the other player in the second person can be fun too "He shakes her hand" v. "He shakes your hand." I'm pretty indifferent, but be aware that since I've had to switch back and forth several times over the past few years between these styles I can be a little inconsistent on it.

If you're interested, send me a PM and mention me any ideas you've got or anything on here that caught your attention, and we can try and come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom