Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

prince? (me and sweetnecter)

yullian

Super-Earth
It was early morning and the sun had just started to shine on the palace, As for the people inside it was just starting to wake and eat... well that is the people who lived there, The servants on the other hand had been up for hours, cooking, cleaning and getting everything ready for the days meetings and people visiting, the royal family was very kind to everyone coming in to see them, The was Prince Vincent, But he liked to be called Vince, In fact he even instructed his personal servants to call him that. The king, queen and the princess, Vince's younger sister.

Like most of the royal family Vince had his own servant, This was the person who got him up every morning, gave him news on what was happening that day and gave him breakfast, He was used to this life and liked it a lot, although for his servant... she was kind of hot, This was a bad thought that he had to dismiss a lot

Like on any other morning Alice came to the princ's room with a tray blanced in one arm. She set it down on his large bedside table and walked across the room throawing open the thick shdes then going to the closet. She came back with an armful of clothes.

"King Smual is visiting today. he things young people are rude and euneducated these day. Do not try to joke with him, speak only when spoken to while he is in the room, do not seat until he has been seated, just use your best attitude." She said pushing her long red hair back out of her face.

Vince slowly rose out of his bed still under the covers, "urg maybe last night was not a good night to stay up late" he said before looking at the breakfast "mm, Give my complements to the chef" he said with a smirk before starting to eat it, When she started talking about the king he rolled his eyes "Is there anything this guy does like? or have my parents done this on purpose to test me" he said shaking his head and continuing to eat.

Soon Vince was up and getting dressed "how long before king boss... Samual gets here?" he paused and laughed a little "I want to know so that when he gets here i can make sure i am 'occupied' he said with a laugh looking around his grand room, His eyes caught on Alice as he did this but once he realized he was staring he quickly turned away and looked somewhere else.

"He will be here for lunch and will more than likely find a way to stay fro drinks and dinner." Alice told him walking around picking dirty clothes up and tossing them in the basket against the wall. She stood and brushed her hands ont he front of her dress. she was rather good looking for someone of such a low class. Long soft red hair and large bright green eyes, were it not for her rough hands, and if she was given a nice dress she could have passed for a Countess or a Dutchess.

"I told you there were guests today, you were the one who chose to stay up late and now you will simply go through the day tired." Alice was very casual withhim, she knew sometimes he needed to get motivated to do what he needed toand no one else would stand up and tell him to get moving.

Vince laughed at this, he never took her seriously, after all he had known her since she and he were little "yay, lunch and drinks" again he rolled his eyes "well if he is going to be here i may as well just try and make it through" again he laughed he laughed as he turned around, He then remembered that the clothes she was waring were... less then standard for a king to see. "Alice... in my wardrobe there should be something at the back" It was a dress he was telling her to get out, If the king were to see her like that it would not look good. The dress he had pointed out to her was a beautiful one at that "put that one for the day, Or how ever long you need it for" he said stretching and finishing putting on his clothes, It would be time to go down and greet his mother and father soon, He didn't want to be late.

"You know I cannot do that. Besides I going to see Richard today. Your father has concidered his proposal to me." She said looking out the window. While they had been friends when they were young it was no longer proper for them to have any sort of feelings for each other. "It is nice of him to do that, though I'm not sure Rchard is nice but I just do not think we make a good match. Don't you agree?" She gave him a soft smile and sighed softly.

??? Servants normaly do not get married with out permision from who they work for in old times, she said no to the dress and asked what he thought about some random guy who wants to marry her.

Vince sighed "o.k" he had only just remembered that she was getting married, He went back and sat down on the bed again "well who is Richard... it's doesn't ring any bells for me, As for weather you would be a good match...i am going to say i would have to meet him first" He only know his personal servants, He hadn't met all of them yet, but he didn't know a Richard "What time is he arriving again?" Vince although he was a prince and 'all that' he had a shocking memory and this was one of his downfalls. "And what time is it now?" He said with a laugh remembering that he didn't have a clock in the room.

"Richard handles the horses." alice said with a soft smile, "I am sure you have seen him, black hair, grey eyes. He lives in a small house by the stables." She gave him a look that was hard to read, "Tell me, why do you seem upset now?"

Vince quickly tried to hide it "i...i'm not" he said with a shrug, He then quickly changed the topic "erm... Yes... I have seen him, as for a match for you two" he wanted to pick his next words carefully "I don't think i am the best person to ask about that" he sighed thinking he had gotten out of it "I suppose that it really comes down to weather you want to marry him or not" Being the kings son he could influence the decision if she wanted him to.

It was not about ten o'clock and the king would be arriving soon, Yet Vince was still in his room, Once he realized this he very quickly finished his meal "Are you coming with me to my parents hall?" he said offering it to her, After all she was his servant, But he treated her more like a friend behind closed doors anyway, other then that he treated her how he had to treat her.

"I have known you since we were both young. What reason do you have to lie to me about what has you upset?" Alice said with a sigh, she looked out the window and waved at a maid in the garden. "i can't you know that, I am not a show servant, I am not to be seen by your family's guests." She could have been though had she simply asked, but she liked being his servant more than being seen.

Vince sighed "Nothing has me upset... i just didn't know you were getting married" He said looking down "And i guess..." he didn't like the thought of her getting married cause then... he wouldn't have a chance, The truth was that he had liked her for a while, And seeing her married would kinda put a stop in his day, He tried not to think of that and continued to sit with her in the room occasionally she caught his eye on more then one occasion to be more precise. He was quite happy to just sit in the same room as her for any amount of time. Truth be told he liked her more as his personal servant then a guest "I know, I know... I just thought you might like to meet the king" he said with a grin

"I already know your father. he is my king why would I wish to meet anyother?' Alice asked sitting about a foot away from him on the bed with a soft sigh. "I believe I will tell him no, that I do not want to marry him." She said softly. She did nto know what to do, she had just come of age for getting married a few months back and now she was getting suitors.

Vince smiled "I am sure he is flattered" he said with a laugh "well if you are going to continue being my personal servant, i am going to have to beg you to please wear that dress, After all, It was picked out in your colour, specifically for you" He said pointing to the wardrobe again "Just give it a try, i have a feeling you will like it" Again he smiled as he got up again and walked over to the window, "what a nice view this time of year" he pressed his hand against the glass, it was cold to touch, but the view was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom