Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting to play a futa that gets locked up

princessbunbun

Planetoid
Hi Everyone, this is my 2nd thread here on BM. My current craving that I am having is something involving unwilling, accidental transformations. All characters for this will be college aged at a minimum, I do prefer the male in the story to be older.

Discord is an option just let me know if you want to go there instead.

A few plot ideas, if you hate these, feel free to come up with your own :)

The premise of the first idea is a bunch of girls on a trip, where they get into all kinds of trouble and end up getting transformed. The changes that happen is something we can discuss on. Sex changes, as well as other changes to the body can happen. Other things can include being shrunk down smaller , or even the opposite. Changes can be funny, or even dark or a mixture of both.

We could also do something with a more horror them to it as well such as a house that is haunted by demons and ghost or even an underground cavern. The characters are isolated and alone, helpless and nobody is coming to rescue them, will they escape?

When reaching out on this please let me know the tone that you are wanting for this, as well as anything that you don't like, and please be ready for an open discussion on ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom