Mx Female An Isekai Adventure

Libraryman

Star
Hello, I'm Library, and I wanted to put out feelers for an RP idea I've been craving. I've been playing on sites like this for several years now, including Blue Moon. I usually write in 3rd person, with 2-3 paragraphs per post. I am not comfortable with using sites or resources outside of the RP site I post on, so please don't ask me to play on Discord or something. Threads or PMs on Bluemoon is my comfort zone. Please check out my f-list for my ons and offs. Story to smut ratio is also fairly flexible, as I enjoy writing both kinds. I love plotting and brainstorming OOC, so that we can make a story truly unique. If you are interested, please message me with plot ideas and details on what you are hoping for the story as well as your ons and offs.

As the title suggests, I am hoping for an Isekai style adventure around my partner's character. The Idea I have is that YC would be a girl/young lady that lives in the normal world, and somehow finds herself transported to a realm of magic. From there we can play YC getting on her feet and making her way in this new place. That could be trying to become an adventurer, making a quite life for herself, or searching for a way back to her own world. There will be perils along the way of course and many a run-in with bandits, beasts, monsters, and anything else we wish to add. And of course as she is not from around here YC will need to discover ways to earn money for her survival and to fund her search for home.

Please message me if you are interested and wish to brainstorm some ideas!

Back
Top Bottom