Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here for the story, mostly.

Pale Blue Dot

Planetoid
Hello there! Jagdterrier here, searching for one more partner to write some drama and shit. A little about me:

-I'm solidly 'lazy lit' and tend to post frequently. You rarely will get anything from me under a couple paragraphs unless that's our established routine, but I generally only crank out novels for impactful moments.

-Very into solid plot hooks. I have several in my doc, but can work with almost any trope as long as we're giving ourselves something to weave a narrative around. Don't care if you wanna make new characters or reuse old ones, I'm game either way. I have a variety of old muses of all different descriptions but am happy to play with new ones as well.

-I have a strong preference for LGBT pairings when romance is involved unless I know you and the plot hook is really engaging. If you come into my DMs and ask me for MxF I'm probably gonna say no.

-I'll double but not transactionally. If you got more than one plot you wanna spin up, sweet! I also love multilayered stories with multiple things going on and am a huge fan of lots of stories taking place in one cohesive universe. If you want to double in a 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' way I am not the partner for you. I want both of us to be engaged

-I have varied genre preferences but have a soft spot for medieval fantasy, modern supernatural, western, and the occasional slice-of-life story with a lot of interpersonal drama.

-I prefer to play with partners in my age bracket. I am *well* over 21 and have a preference for those over 25 due to shared life experiences and understanding of other obligations like a job and family

I am happy to send more details via DM. I prefer strongly to play in private threads or discord, and don't generally RP in public. If anything in here strikes your fancy please do reach out!

Back
Top Bottom