Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He, she, it? [Jemnai&&Aember]

Alex sucked as hard as he could, his hand massaging David's balls as his pretty lips wrapped around the shaft. It was big, and when Alex replied it came out muffled like, "Uhhhnnn-huuuhn, yesh."

"Lets go up to my room shall we"he said as he pulls out of his mouth and picks his up ands carried Alexa up the stairs to his room. Once they up stair and into his bedroom the room was decorated in the same type of Greco-Roman decore.

David lays Alexa on the large bed"I think Alexa want me to fuck her like real woman now doesnt she"he said with devilish grin as he caress his face as he admired his student femine body.

"Mmm, I'd love it if you fucked me," Alex moaned, and spread his legs a bit to tempt his teacher.

Alex turned onto his stomach and got onto all fours. He reached behind him and pulled up his skirt, then spread open his cheeks and moved his thong aside for David, giving him a good show.

"What a pretty ass you have"David said as he rubs Alexa's cheek then giving his quick slap. Hearing him moan as his ass gets swatted David goes grabs lube from the nightstand as to get Alexa's ass ready to take his massive tool. David take some warming gel and starts to apply it to Alexa's ass.

Alex moans loud as his ass is slapped, and the flesh jiggles as he wiggles his ass back, wanting more. When the warming gel is applied he moans again and spreads his cheeks more.

David slides a well lubed finger into Alexa's ass "So tight"David said as he works his finger in and out of her ass to start lubing it so he can get fucked."You like getting finger fuck in that ass-pussi of yours"David said

Alex clenched his ass teasingly around the finger, and then moaned, "Mmm, yesss, I love your finger in my boy pussy. . ."

As the second finger slipped in he moaned louder, then wiggled his ass again. "Nnn, please?"

"Your dirty slut arent you Alexa"he said as he works his finger in and out of his hole at the same time getting his cock lubed up to slide into Alexa's ass-pussi.

"Ohhh, yeah, I'm a dirty, dirty slut," he replied, moving his ass back on the finger.

Back
Top Bottom