Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lumber Room

This will be my catch all thread for vague life and writing output updates along with storage for ideas that need a home or storage. Probably included will be links to images (assume NSFW) and bits of request threads yet to come.

You can comment if you like, even PM based off them - but unless something is in a request thread I may not want to include it in an RP at that time.

Update:
This weekend I won't have much opportunity to write long posts or responses as no laptop.

Idea:
Fxf Older Celeb x Younger Celeb
No preference for role. 'Real world' ages of celebs can be moved a bit to facilitate aspects of the RP.

A heavily pregnant celeb meets a much younger celeb at an event or party and sparks fly leading to a torrid hook up that leads onto a relationship of sorts.

Kinks: Pregnancy, lactation, anal, oral, age gap, clothing based kinks.
Possible Kinks: Cheating.

Cute Variation: The relationship turns out to be wholesome and fulfilling for both parties and they settle down for a smutty life together.
Obscene Variation/s: One of the celebs is predatory, roughness, spitting, watersports etc ensue. A pseudo Mother/Daughter relationship forms.

Back
Top Bottom