Mx Female Romance, Fantasy & Taboo Galore!

About Me! Please call me Dawn. I've been roleplaying of the more mainstream kind for several years, throwing dice and scribbling notes onto character sheets and tabletops. I've dabbled some in creative writing here and there, and would really like to get into the swing of things with regards to erotic writing!

Out the gate, I do prefer to
play with females playing female characters!

My brand of writing tends towards the short-term side of things, but I'm certainly not against writing a longer, more plot driven roleplay should the chemistry and interest level from my partner allow it! I tend to write long and multi-paragraph posts when setting scenes, but when there's action on screen it's no more than 1-2 paragraphs long​
:)
I find back and forth roleplaying more interesting than big, chonky posts.

As for what exactly
I would love to roleplay in, I've found myself tending towards the taboo topics.

The dirty secrets and forbidden fruits of fantasy and fiction. I have few limits, and am willing to incorporate most kinks into writing to suit my partners needs.

The objective I wish to achieve in any roleplay is that my partner is comfortable with our roleplay, and that we both have fun- be it in the joy of plotting meaningful story arcs, or the sinful exchanges of lewd paragraphs.

I tend to write things on the more realistic/semi-realism side of things, meaning plausible scenarios if playing in modern day settings or low fantasy if in more fantastical settings. But levels of realism can be tweaked during the discussion phase of roleplaying, which I honestly enjoy just as much as the actual roleplaying itself! So please, don't be shy. Bring what plots and kinks you have to me, I shall not judge even if it's not something I think I could write well with. Your secrets are safe with me :')

Kinks I've found myself enjoying:
- Cheating
- Ageplay
- Age-gaps
- Incest
- Forbidden relationships
- Coercion
- Rough sex
- Clothed sex
- Dirty Talk
-Slow Burn Seduction

Kinks I do not partake in:
- Sexual violence
- Rape
- Scat/Toilet Play
- Gender bending
- Cross dressing
- Extreme BDSM
- Extreme Humiliation

Current Scenario Cravings.

The Office Wife:
Lately I've been craving a scenario involving two married folks working in close proximity to the point people around the office joke that they're married to one another. They work those late nights and busy weekends together. They go on business trips together. They attend official functions together. THey know each other's family and friends, christmas cards and birthday presents are commonly exchanged. They've even bought joke, plastic wedding rings for one another and worn them for a day. HR might grumble about their closeness, they're also one of the most productive teams the company has and they know it. They laugh off the jokes, smiling and shaking their heads playfully. But what if one day the punchline comes home, and it's not just something to laugh at? For whatever reason, be it lust, stress or true love, they come together? I'd like to play out this relationship from the point where they realise things are more than platonic, and to the many scenes of them lustily fucking each other's brains out while keeping things on the down low.

Best Friends Camping:
I have this idea where two bestfriends are camping in the woods. Maybe it’s been awhile since they’ve been together, back from university or jobs far apart. They shack up in the same tent, just like when they were teens. Except YC has developed a fixation where she needs to suck on her thumb to sleep. But perhaps she’s sprained her thumb, and MC as the duly appointed best friend has to sacrifice his.

Of course, that’s not all that ends up being sucked (or licked) that evening.

The plot works without the sucking fixation too!

CRAVING: Plot where a young teen is rescued/taken in by an older man who develops a relationship with his young ward. Eventually this can be romantic or purely sexual in nature. Setting i imagine is modern but a historical or fantastical twist can be added onto this. Can also be genderflipped, trans/shemale characters also welcome.

Anything in between those lists is free game! I have few limits - so long as it's woven in a way we both can enjoy, I don't mind atleast trying to write with it. So please, PM me your ideas, your scenarios or even if it's just a list of kinks you'd like to throw into the pot and see what we can cook up- the tavern's door is always open for new customers!

I'd prefer to play either in DMs or over Discord!

Also I love GIFs.
Even if you have no idea of what you might want to play, send me gifs of whatever you find hot or sexy, and we can see where to go from there! If nothing else, a exchange of sexy gifs is always a good time.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom