Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Shortstack Surprises!

Witch Time

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Witch Bitch
[DISCLAIMER - This is a copy and paste of my thread in the NB section - but go ham all you want here!]

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night to you!

As you may be able to tell from the title, something that has enticed me quite a bit as of late is the entire prospect as playing as a shortstack character. What is a shortstack character, exactly? Well, I'm glad you asked!

Ahem.

'A short girl, usually 5'4 or shorter, with an impressive bust, almost out of proportion to the size of her body. Shortstacks are usually curvy and possess dat ass as well.' - Urban Dictionary.

I've been extremely interested in the above idea, but playing as one that's something of a submissive futa character with a small penis OR a genetically female character, who winds up wanting to get dicked down by those taller than her, although that won't exactly be difficult.

So, what have ya got left to lose? I'll tell ya what, nothin', so go message me for some sexy times with wonderful little ladies!

[PS - This is my main thread, consult that for any other information, or just message me straight up to ask a question or two!]

Back
Top Bottom