Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friends

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris was 21 and single and hated being single. Every girl he asked out rejected him and he hated that. To make matters worse he had always been rejected upon first glance. He was 5'8'' and had short blonde hair. He was currently wearing a blue T-shirt with gray shorts. He sighed soflty to himself knowing no one would want him.

When Christmas break came from hgh school he went to his friends house and picked her up then drove her to the super market. Once there he got out of the car and purchased alchol and then came back to the car.

Luna looked over at him. "And how did you manage to get that?" She asked as she looked over at him with purple eyes. He was only 17 and he didn't have a friend that worked here that she knew of. She had long black hair and purple eyes that reminded you of the night sky when it was cloudy and the full moon was out. Today she wore a pair of dark blue jeans, black shoes, a 'Montgomery Gentry' black t-shirt, and one of his black hoodies over it that had a dragon it. Her left ear was pierced three times and her right was twice. In the first set of holes were a pair of white 'Fender' guitar pick earrings, in the second pair of holes were silver balls, and at the top of her left ear was a silver hoop. On her right hand ring finger was her class ring and on her left hand thumb was a wolf ring that Chris had given to her as a birthday present, another present had been the moon handing around her neck.

As she looked at him she shook her head. "Where are you planning for you and your buddies to drink this time?" Apparently clueless to that fact that the alcohol was for him and her, not him and his buddies. With Christmas being a few days away she had already gotten his presents: a band t-shirt, a picture she had drawn and colored/shaded for him and a necklace he had wanted.

He looked at her and smiled. "I managed to sneak it out of the store when a burglar came into the store." He replied and blushed softly and looked at her. It was then he knew she was perfect for him. And as he blushed his hair raied higher.

Not that she would admit it but she did have a crush on him, but people that knew her well knew that she was completely in love with him. "Why are you such a bad boy?" She asked and moved over, kissing him on the cheek, honestly that was one of the many things that attracted her to him. "So where are you taking the booze to? At your house won't your mom and dad find it?"

He looked at her and smiled and blushed softly and moaned. "I am taking the booze to your house." He said then paused. "And together we can drink and have sex." He said and smiled at her and blushed.

"Dude you are my best friend and I don't drink. You know that." She said as she looked at him then at the alcohol. "And you can't force me to drink or have sex with you, Chris." She said and shook her head as she looked out the window, letting her mind wander.

He looked at her and blushed. "Listen." He paused. "I Have knowing from your girlfriends that you wanted me." He paused. "And I wasn't going to force you to drink." He paused one last time. "Don't make me rape you." he replied.

"Try it and I'll report your ass." She said, going to get out of the truck, hoping he hadn't locked the doors yet. "I don't c...care if I like you or not and I don't care if you are my best friend or not. If I tell you no and you do it anyway it is still rape. I'm not one of your little sluts, nor and I your bitch." She said as she got the door open and went to get out, half expecting him to grab her to keep her from going anywhere.

He nodded and walked into her house after her. "Wait." he said then paused. "Why can't we have sex one time?" He asked and looked around.

"I said no. I like you... Hell, I love you in more ways then a best friend should. But you know I'm more into romantics and when you want to get drunk with me and have sex I'm thinking that all you are looking for is a good time; a one night stand."

He looked at her suprised. "So what if I just get rid of the booze and give it to another friend?" He asked.

"Just go home. All you want is a good time." She said and shook her head, when she looked at him again there was obviously pain in her eyes. She went to run up the stairs to her room, hoping he would follow her or stop her.

He looked at her and saw her upset and ran after her. "Wait." he said then paused. "Just have me for a few minutes."

She looked up at him. "We are not having sex, I love you. More than anything but no. I.... I can't." She said and looked away from him, it was hard for her to fight with him, but she felt that if she gave him what he wanted he would only want her for sex.

He looked at her and nodded and turned to leave her room. As he did he started to get hard and then sighed soflty. He knew he wanted her and he knew she wanted him but she would not give in. "Well I guess I will leave." He said and started to cry. He then remembed a strange dream.

In the dream the two had been at a sleepover together. There were few beds so they had to share one. In the middle of the night they stripped and had sex to keep warm. They even agreeded to marry each other. Then the dream ended.

It looked like she had tears in her eyes when she watched him go. "Tell me that sex or a good time or a one night stand isn't all you want. Don't just tell me, but show me that you love me and that you want to be with me. You have known me since I was a few hours old. You know me better than this, you try and get me to drink with you so we can fuck? That isn't like you Chris, at least not when you are around me." Luna said and looked away from him.

"If sex is all you want go find some other bitch or slut who wants that; a good time. When you want a real love, a real relationship with a girl who loves you more than anything, even life itself you know where to find me."
He looked at her and nodded and turned around and smiled at her. "Alright." He paused and moaned softly and kissed her neck. It was then he smiled and dreamed of her and blushed again. "Well things will change." He promised to her.

She moaned softly when he kissed her neck. "Change for better or for worse?" She asked. Clearly enjoying the kiss on the neck he had given her. "Chris... I love you."

He looked at her and sighed softly and blushed. It was then he thought of the dream again and wanted to be with her. But he was nervous as he hadn't been with a girl in awhile. "Change in the better." He promised to her.

She took his hand in her's as she looked up at him. They were best friends, was it right for them to become boyfriend and girlfriend if that was what they wanted one day? Maybe a hell of a lot sooner than either of them thought. She stood on her tip-toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. How did it work that he was the one person that could get an answer to anything he could think of out of her but suddenly around him she felt so shy?

He knew it was wrong to do this and fall in love with his best friend. But he started wondering the same things as her. For starters he wondered if they would be boyfriend and girlfriend and sighed. He wanted a relationship based on something more then sex, but was afraid to show it.

"Chris... If we were to... Become more than friends are you just looking for a relationship based on sex or do you really want something more than that?" She asked, it was almost as if she had read his mind.

He looked at her and sighed softly and moaned and kissed her nose. "Well." He said and paused. "I would want a relationship based on sex and more." He said not letting her know the truth. After all the truth would hurt her.

She stood up on her tip-toes and kissed him on the lips this time. "What do you want to do?" Luna asked softly.

He looked at her and sighed soflty and blushed. "Well." He replied then paused. "I just want to do whatever you want and be with you." He said in a sad tone.

"I want you to pick, and you are with me." She said softly as she looked up at him, not seeming to understand that he meant together as in becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Luna walked over to her bed and sat down, expecting him to come and sit beside her.

He walked over and sat next to her and smiled at her. "Well in that case I want to know why you have chosen to fall in love with me." He responded.

"Who you fall in love with isn't something you choose... It is just something that happens."

"I agree." He said then paused. "Things do happen for a reason." He said and sighed softly and moaned. "And I think its cool we found each other."

"We are only friends, Chris." She said and looked at him. She said and went to get up, looking at him. Expecting him to grab her by the arm to stop her from getting up or moving away from him.

He looked at her and shook his head. "We are more then that." He said and went to her and put his hand on her shoulder and blushed. He then grabbed her arm. "Just stay and talk with me." He said sadly.

She looked at him. "No, we are not more than friends and you know that." She said as she looked into his eyes. "Talk about what?"

"Our relationship is we are friends. That is all." She said, getting a bad feeling he was going to force her to drink to help to get her to agree they were dating, that and so he could fuck her.

He looked at her and sighed softly. He was afraid to admit that he wanted a sexual relationship with her. Looking at her he blushed and walked over to her and kissed her nose softly. "There is more then that." He replied.

"No, there isn't." She said and glared at him. Luna was surprised he hadn't started trying to get her aroused yet.

"Why then did I have a sexy naughty dream about me and you being together?" He asked suprised by her actions and reaction of them not having a relationship.

"You are a guy, you have perverted dreams." She said and shrugged.

"Why did you go to get alcohol then?" She asked, having no clue what was going on. And she surely didn't know he was really the predator and she was the prey.

He looked at her and smiled. "I was planning to drink with you." He paused. "But when you said no to me I decided I would give it to a friend for their party." He replied.

"Alright." She said and smiled at him some. Not realizing that within the last few minutes she had become more vulnerable. And she didn't realize that she was becoming easier to control or 'tame' as a master would say about his new pet or slave.

she laid back on the bed and looked up at him. his words 'just trust and believe me' echoing in her head. "Of course." She purred.

Back
Top Bottom