Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Avatar: The Last Airbender RP ‧₊˚🍊༉‧₊˚. (OCxOC)

Dishonour

Insatiable
725d4d595825b695be410f4fa2190870.jpg

Hi darling,
I've been out of writing for some time, but I'm hoping to get one or two new roleplays going. With the launch of the new live-action Avatar; the last airbender on Netflix my inspiration was sparked to do a roleplay in this theme.

My Roleplay Rules
  • I mainly like to play as twink-like males with a softer, more feminine appearance.
  • I roleplay in 3rd person, past tense. My roleplay replies vary in length. Quality > Quantity. I do prefer to at least have a couple lines as a bare minimum. I'm not a fan of one liners.
  • I'm not okay with the following themes/kinks;
    • suicide, self harm,
    • anything toilet related
    • vomit/puke
    • blood play
  • Any kinks that aren't specifically mentioned in my no-list, can be found in my F-List
  • I'm specifically looking to play a against a dominant male. I adore playing a submissive male who like being on the receiving end, but I also enjoy playing bratty ones that need to be put in their place. If you wish to put a position on my characters, they'd be bottoms in most cases.
  • When it comes to roleplay I’m currently looking for a more story driven roleplay with a slow burn romance, but also some juicy smut-filled scenes.

Plot ideas
  • I’m looking for a roleplay that takes place in the Avatar; the last airbender Universe. Knowing at least the basic lore would be appreciated. The story can either take place before Aang’s plotline, during or after.
  • I’m specifically looking for a OC x OC roleplay. I’m not interested in playing any canon characters.
  • I’d love to brainstorm ideas. I feel like there’s a lot of potential story lines! Please do suggest any ideas you have in mind. I’d love for it to be some sort of adventuring type of plot!
Additional Thoughts
  • If you want a rp on the more smutty or taboo side, here are some kinks that I do enjoy that could be part of it (Not required! But if you feel comfortable adding them):
    • Non-Con
    • Dub-Con
    • Slave/servant - master

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom