Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Shooting His Shot With the Buff and/or Super Woman

Gym Rat

Lifting things up. Putting them down.
A reboot of my request thread was long overdue, so here it is! New and improved.....only a few in stock.....limit one per customer......and all that stuff.

What gets this guy going? You've seen the title of the thread, so you already know: Girls with muscles! Strong women! It's my favorite harmless little kink.

• What excites me about this is the combination of traditional feminine beauty with impressive muscular development and strength. There's just something about that dichotomy that has always made my heart race.
  • Beyond that, I'm pretty vanilla. I don't fall onto the BDSM spectrum at all, so I'm not looking for the woman to dominate the man, or vice versa. Romance works well with most of my ideas.
  • I'm open to (and very much into) the prospect of pushing the boundaries of reality by taking any of the non-superhero ideas below and having the woman be super-ish. We can discuss any related limits and details while we're setting up a story.
  • I do my writing via PMs, and I prefer (but I'm not limited to) third person perspective.
  • I have no requirements about post length. I generally give a few paragraphs. My first contribution or two tend to be longer in order to help set the scene, and at points where the story is heavier on dialogue, it makes sense for the posts to be shorter. Let's just go with the flow of the story.
  • I have no requirements about post frequency. Real life always comes first. You can usually expect a response from me within a day or so, but sometimes longer if I'm bogged down with work or something else. And if we're really humming along and I'm not busy, I may at times be able to reply multiple times in a day. If I don't hear from you in around one week, I'll probably put a note into your inbox to make sure you're still interested in continuing.
  • For all other rules, please reference the Code of Hammurabi. Kidding.

That's it! Let's get to the ideas! Be forewarned: Dangerous curves ahead in the form of ladies with bulging biceps!

For this prompt, I'm looking for someone to portray a younger muscular girl--probably around 18. Basically late high school or just starting college/university. She's the defending champion of the Miss National Teen Muscle competition (No, this isn't a real thing, so let's just pretend that it is!). She's cute and girly, AND she's really buff. She's also known for her feats of strength in the gym. For example, she's the world's only teenage girl who's been seen bench pressing more than 300 pounds as part of her workouts.

This taste of success has only motivated her more, and she's having the most productive offseason ever. She trains at home in private, so few if any people are aware of the results that she's been achieving. But in a short time, she's gained more size than professional female bodybuilders who've trained for fifteen years. And her workouts are consisting of her doing reps and sets with weights that would break weightlifting world records if done in competition. Things such as bench presses in the 500s. In other words, she's turning herself into kind of a supergirl!

Despite the fact that she's cute, most guys aren't into buff girls. But she's about to meet a guy who falls head over heels in love with her for her physique and her strength. This will be a romantic story, and they'll end up having the kind of mind-blowing sex that can only be had when one of them is a super cute, super strong girl. :)

My character can be a guy her age, but this one also works well if you like age gaps.

This story would start with the guy first seeing this girl at the gym. She's on the shorter side, and very pretty. Probably early to mid-twenties. Definitely the prettiest girl he's ever seen in the gym.

As he has his eye on her, she removes her sweats to reveal that she's more than just fit. Way more! Her physique is loaded with muscle! He's seen female bodybuilders at gyms every once in a while, but she's more built than any he's seen there before. And she's not super lean and ripped like a competitor in contest shape. She's off-season. Plenty of definition, but not all dehydrated and veiny. A very feminine and powerful look.

As he watches, she begins her workout with some impressive feats of strength. Maybe she's doing weighted chin-ups with ease. Maybe she's even doing them one-handed. Or something else. Whatever it is, he's amazed. He's never seen a girl display such strength before. She's the sexiest woman he's ever seen.

When she finishes the set, he notices that she's not wearing ear buds. It's almost as if it wouldn't be absolutely crazy to approach her.....as if maybe she WANTS to be approached.

So, he does what you would expect......he chickens out and leaves her alone, never to see her again.

Kidding! This is Blue Moon, baby! We go for our fantasies here!

He takes some deep breaths to try to calm his nerves, and then he approaches her to shoot his shot.

I'm open to moving the opener from a gym to some other equally cliched idea: Bar, supermarket, online dating app, etc. Let's discuss!

The girl is probably a descendant of some fantastical race of Amazons, or something similar. The women in her family go into heat for a couple of days at a time--maybe it's annually or semi-anually. When they do, their physiques hulk out into something superhumanly strong and absolutely beautiful.

The family has a vacation getaway cabin far from the city where the women take the men in their lives when they're about to go into heat. This allows the couple to revel in the girl's displays of muscle and strength without fear of other people accidentally witnessing them.

It could be that the first heat takes place on her 18th or 21st birthday, or whatever we choose when we're setting this up. The girl isn't dating anybody, so she chooses a nice guy friend to experience this with. Maybe she tells him what to expect, or maybe she surprises him at midnight on the night they arrive at the cabin. Either way, expect tons of showing off and lots of sensual (but vanilla) smut!

There's a seedy underbelly in the world of competitive bodybuilding: The muscle worship scene. Since professional women's bodybuilding doesn't pay as well as the men's ranks, some of the women allow men to pay them for sessions of varying activities. It could include wrestling or something more along the lines of BDSM. It can also include something as simple as posing and flexing in a one-on-one setting for a man who's really into muscular women.

The latter is what I'm envisioning for this setup. Soft and sensual, with the woman showing off her hard earned gains in private (for money) with a man who's turned on by such things.

I'm interested in the idea of pushing the envelope of reality with this. It could be that she's not actually one of the huge bodybuilders. Maybe she's more of a fitness competitor or something like that. But she's in her off-season, and what an off-season it's been! Her session advertisement promises the chance to see her bigger and stronger than ever. And she is! Just wait until they meet for the session. She even puts the heavyweight bodybuilders to shame!

We could play a story with a muscular canon superheroine such as She-Hulk or a particularly buff version of somebody like Supergirl or Wonder Woman.

We could also be more creative and create a non-canon superheroine.

Whatever we do, I would lean toward a romantic and sensual slice of life story between the superheroine and the new guy she's just starting to date. It could include the build-up to the big reveal when, as her alter ego, she lets him in on her secret, and then take it beyond that point.

I've long been intrigued by the concept of what I used to like to call "hidden muscles" or "secret muscles." The idea that a girl might appear to not be muscular, or to be only somewhat buff when at rest. But, when she actually tenses and flexes her muscles to show them off, they get much bigger--a lot bigger than you'd possibly expect.

Only more recently have I started to see on social media the tiktok trend of fit girls showing off what they called their "sleeper build." Acting cute and innocent while light music plays, and then suddenly the music turns hardcore and they flex their arms, revealing that, "Hey, surprise! I'm jacked!"

I'm thinking about a slice of life story between a man and his wife or girlfriend, where the sleeper build, to an extreme degree, is exactly what she has. When they're out in public, when they're with their friends, or when they're around their family....everybody sees them as a fairly typical couple. He's manly, and she's as cute as a button. He's the strong one, and she's "the weaker sex."

But nobody knows what goes on in private. When they're at home, with nobody else around, their build-up to sex is generally focused on her ultimate sleeper build. Bodybuilding-style poses displaying her near Herculean muscle sizes. Measurements and reveling in the tale of the tape. Feats of strength in their basement or garage gym. I think you get the picture.

The sleeper build can also be applied to other ideas in this request thread. I think it works well with the strip club starter, where she looks more like the typical dancer while out on the club's floor, but the girl She-Hulks up with her flexing displays in the VIP room.

And it could also be fun in a superheroine setting. Personally, I think it works best with Supergirl. Kara Danvers and her surprising muscles of steel that she reveals to one lucky guy.

One of this guy's favorite settings. I have an entirely separate request thread just for this.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you if you find this theme exciting. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I'm craving something where a strong man who never loses gets bested by a girl.

It could be:
  • Superman being out-muscled by Wonder Woman
  • A male bodybuilder being out-muscled by a female bodybuilder
  • A male Olympic wrestler being out-muscled by a female Olympic gymnast
  • Other ideas generally along these lines

As always, this isn't a request for a domme/sub dynamic. This should be about the romance, excitement, and sensuality--not pain or abuse. The thrill that the two of them feel as she lifts something that was too heavy for him to lift.....as she presses the back of his hand to the table in an armwrestling match.....

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom