Mx Female Taboo Cravings (Current: Raceplay, Noncon)

dallas69

Banned
Banished
Howdy, there, and welcome to my thread! If you’re looking for something smut-heavy, without sacrificing detail and set-up, you’re in the perfect place!

Let’s get the boring stuff out of the way. I work full-time, with an often unpredictable schedule, so I will not promise daily replies. I make an effort to respond 4+ times a week. Some days, I may be available to rapid response back and forth, while others that just might not be in the cards for me. I will always let you know about anything that’ll keep me away for longer than a few days, if I know in advance. As for my writing style, I will give you literate, detailed responses in third-person. What I need from you is the same. I don’t personally care what length of post you intend to give me, but I do ask you give me something interesting.

Now, what exactly am I dying to write? I’d love to pair some beautiful, naive women with some perverted, manipulative men. We can discuss age specifics for all of the plots I have below. Please feel free to let me know about limits/preferences here.

Plot 1.) Boss x Employee:
YC, for reasons no one else can wrap their head around, has taken a liking to her manager, MC. He’s nothing special… at all. He’s a loser drug dealer with too much time on his hands, with no other meat to his character. Regardless, he sees YC for who she really is: a terrified, troubled teen in need of an adult’s guidance. Of course, he is more than happy to be the one, and to take advantage of her misguided trust and adoration.

Plot 2.) Free Use Step-Mom x Step-Son:
MC’s father recently married YC. Something is off about her, the way she dresses and acts around any man, including MC. It’s not long before they sit him down and explain some new ideals the family shares. (This idea could absolutely also work with a Step-Brother x Step-Sister, should that be more your speed.)

Plot 3.) Glory Hole Girl x MC:
YC is a glory hole girl who records her sessions for extra cash on the side. With this plot, I’ll admit, I don’t think there would be much more than that. Feel free to nudge me with any extra ideas, however! Also, I am open to writing as either the man in the glory hole, a man watching her, or both.

Plot 4.) Coworkers:
Your typical office-slut-gets-fucked story. YC, a new hire in the office, is quite the eye catcher. Unfortunately for her, she happens to catch the eye of MC. He’s known as the local creep around the place, a walking HR complaint, and he has his desires set 100% on her.

Plot 5.) Public Whore (Could include incest or not):
YC has been enslaved by a corrupt ring. Reduced to nothing more than a chained object, she spends her days being choked and filled with cocks and cum! We could take this one a little longer if you're interested in scenes with different men using YC. If we include incest, a family member could kidnap YC and force her to fuck different family members.

I’ll be adding on to this list as more ideas comes to mind.

Here’s some other pairings I would love to discuss but have either no plot for or only the beginning of an idea. Give me a shout if you’d like to discuss any of these!
- Father/Daughter
- Mother/Son (Other than the plot I listed)
- Coach/Cheerleader
- High School Teacher/Student
- Father’s Friend/Daughter
- Professor/Student
- Teacher/Coworker’s Daughter

The f-lists in my signature will not apply to this thread, so below is a list of kinks I enjoy and some I’m really looking to include. I am very open to discussing dynamics, kinks, and themes.

** = Currently Craving (Highest first)
- Raceplay** (Would love to play a white male against a black** or asian woman. We will need to discuss this one-on-one as I will not go softcore on this theme and need to know your boundaries, so please let me know in your opening message if you are okay with this.)
- Degradation**
- Handplay** (Handjobs, fingers in mouth, etc.)
- Orientation play** (Men paired with lesbians or bi-curious women. Another topic we will need to discuss.)
- Misogyny** (I would love to really delve in to it should you be interested.)
- Non-Con/Dub-Con**
- Incest**
- Spit/Drool
- Face Fucking
- Slapping (Face, body, tits, anything really.)
- Description of Sound
- Body Writing
- Collaring
- Slavery
- Abuse (Of any kind. I have little limit here, so I will likely write to your own.)

NO:
- Feet
- Vore
- Scat
- Inflation
- Foreskin (Personal thing, sorry. I just don’t like writing it.)

That’s all for the moment. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom