Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

JoJo stand creation chain

RavenStorm

Super-Earth
This game is inspired by my habit of imagining stands and characters based of songs or bands as well as fanstand reddit though there contest have the winner pick a theme. For this I imagine someone creating a stand based off the template than leaves a band or song they want to see done. If the case that multiple people posted the same request than the person chooses the one they feel they can do most. If a band is chosen it can use the name or a song of Thiers in less asked other wise will if I song is listed than the next person would create it based of the chosen song.
Don't worry about stats as much since were battling them but generally speaking d is weakest and s being over powdered. Except potential which is opposite showing how much it can grow and change.
Name: 「Almost Easy 」by Avenged Sevenfold Local name: So Close

Appearance: A tall cloaked figure with glowing eyes that carry a large Scythe In one hand. It speaks to its user in a low grave voice and can have a personality of its own that of a grim undertaker that follows his owners orders.
User: Hannibal Nelson A one one time Brilliant doctor that was one best at the price of neglecting his wife. Till one day she got a deadly illness that despite all his time and resources was hopeless as she wasted away in front of him.After she passed he had a dream of a dark shadow asking if he would do anything to get her back which he fervently agreed and suffered that night in terrible pain.He awoke that night with Almost Easy and used it hoping to bring her back but got a soulless corpse instead. He shouted at the stand who told him that he was still incomplete but if they found a way to get him back to full power her soul would return. So he sets our now with thr corpse of his love by his side as he commands his undead to fight. Power: It's main power is It's ability to reanimate the dead around them to command at will. However the dead have no will of thier own so act as soulless husk to be used as the user wills. The zombies have improved durability and strength imbued by the stands magic.
Part two: A little peice of heaven by avenged sevenfold This form gives it true resurrection by bringing back souls along with the bodies of the dead. However as the stand warns its user. Not all souls appreciate being brought back, so souls that return have a averse effect of homicidal tendencies and aggression it takes on the living.

Power: physically: B Zombies: vary Precision: C Durability:A Potential:B-A Range: C

Next request: Queen.
Let me know if there's questions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom