Mx Female Red's Den of (Female) Domination!

Redone95

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Red. I'm from the UK and I am 28 years old, soon to be 29, but I swear only yesterday I was 21. The only logical explanation for this is that I am stuck in a timewarp, so do proceed with caution lest you find yourself in it too! I've roleplayed for many of those years, starting with dungeons and dragons as a teen. I moved onto forums as an adult when I rediscovered my hobby for writing my own stories and creating my own worlds!

As for my writing, I do try to put a great deal of effort into making my posts something my partner will enjoy reading. I usually post between 2 and 4 paragraphs per reply, longer on occasion, but rarely ever shorter. I do not do one liners. I do my best to keep grammar and spelling in check, but the occasional error does slip by. When it comes to posting, I am quite relaxed! I fully understand life can be busy so I'm happy to wait as long as you need to post. For myself, I try to keep to a minimum of once per week, but aim for one a day when I am able.

I think that's enough about me, if you have further questions do feel free to ask!

Plots/Ideas

Here are some plots that I've been craving lately. I have plenty more and will add them to the growing list so do check back if something isn't to your taste.

Darren had always lived for music. He was passionate, but still a somewhat amateur guitarist. One day, he stumbled upon an old, weathered guitar at a second-hand shop. A relic that seemed out of place, something he had never seen before. He couldn't make out the brand, nor had he ever seen its shape. Drawn to its strangeness, he bought it without hesitation, eager to bring it home and unleash its potential.

Back home, he wasted no time in setting up his new addiction in his garage, fingers itching to explore the blackened fretboard. The guitar roared to life, and he played better than he ever had before... but something was wrong. As the strings reverberated, they grew unnaturally hot, burning the tips of his fingers. He tried to stop, to tear his fingers away from the searing metal, but his hands wouldn't obey. They were glued to the strings, forcing him to continue. His body moved of its own accord, producing a sound he'd never heard before. It was dark, heavy, and hypnotic. It was mesmerising, the music coming from some deep place, far beyond his comprehension or control.

When the final note rang out, Darren collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath. Silence filled the room, but then he heard it; the slow, deliberate clack of high heels approaching from behind. He turned, his heart pounding, to find a stunning demoness standing in the shadows. Her eyes glowed with a fiery hunger, and her lips curled into a wicked smile as she towered over his slumped form.

"You're late."
A barbarian of the Dagthyr tribe, known for his immense strength and battle prowess, had traveled far from his homeland, exiled after the mysterious mark of Ishtar seared itself onto his chest. His quest for understanding led him across the lands, taking work in exchange for knowledge. One such task, a simple job of hunting down marauders, brought him to the doorstep of the Queendom of Val'aphra.

Val'aphra was a land ruled by Queen Seraphine, renowned for her beauty, but also unknown to him, her strict and unwavering dominance. The barbarian completed his quest with ease, earning an audience with the Queen herself. As a reward, she promised him a night in her chambers, all too curious to sate her own desires with the mysterious outlander.

When the moment came, however, the barbarian, eager and unrestrained, came within seconds. What he did not know was that in Val'aphra, the failure to satisfy a woman, let alone the Queen, was not just a personal embarrassment but a grave sin. The Queen did not take kindly to such insolence.

Instead of casting him out, she decided the brute needed to be taught a lesson. His towering frame would be nothing compared to the crushing weight of her authority. Stripped of his weapons and his pride, the Queen would bind him to her will.
After the divorce, life became quieter in the house. Their mother had moved out, and their father's job kept him away for long periods of time. It left Ethan and his (step)sister, Ava, to look after the house themselves. The adjustment was difficult for Ethan at first. He was used to having most of his life taken care of by those around him, living in blissful ignorance. Now, he had to bare the weight of responsibility for the first time. Ava, however, thrived as the vacuum of power was hers for the taking.

With their father gone so often, Ava took control, organising the house to her liking. She didn't ask; she simply told Ethan what needed to be done. She dictated the chores, decided the rules, and established herself as the one in charge.

Then, there were the men. She began bringing them home soon after they were left alone, not bothering to hide it. She was taking full advantage of her freedom. At first, Ethan hated it. He could hear the muffled sounds from her bedroom late into the night, keeping him from sleep. But, it wasn't like he could just barge in and tell her to stop. She was in charge, and he had to endure.

But, over time, something inside him shifted. The disgust faded, replaced by something else entirely. Curiosity, maybe even excitement. He would listen to her moans, his heart racing and his blood surging. He didn't fully understand why, but he couldn't deny the pull. Time after time, he grew bolder, creeping ever closer until he dared to crack her door. For the first time, he caught sight of the source of her pleasure. A sudden surge of guilt washed over him and he fled back to his room. Ava, of course, noticed everything.

One evening, before one of her "dates" arrived, Ava called out to him from the bathroom. Hesitant but curious, Ethan approached. His heart stopped when he saw her lying in the bathtub, completely naked, the steam curling around her. He stammered, unsure what to do, but he couldn't look away. His gaze was drawn to her. Ava, as always, was completely calm and collected.

"I'm letting you watch tonight," she said bluntly, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Ethan stammered, trying to protest, but his weak objections fell on deaf ears. Ava simply ignored his words, leaning back in the water.

"But," she added, her voice firm and commanding, "you'll clean me first. You'll get me ready for him. And from now on, you'll take on all my chores. Everything. You'll do what I say, when I say it. Without complaint," she arched a brow in his direction, "Understood?"

Generic Plots and Pairings

Here are some generic pairings that don't necessarily have a plot attached to them. Feel free to suggest one of your own!
  • A traditional D&D adventure
  • Barbarian/Princess
  • Worshipper/Goddess
  • Acolyte/Demoness
  • Any of your ideas!

Kinks: Foot worship, Stockings/Pantyhose, Humiliation, Bondage, Servitude (both sexual and domestic), Sexy and revealing clothing, SPH, Strap-ons, Pegging, Anal, Vaginal, Chastity, Clothed female/naked male, Squirting, Impregnation, Breeding, Lactation, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Bondage, Leash and Collar, Watersports, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissification, Cum play, Premature Ejaculation, Cum eating, Cuckolding.

Limits: No under 18s, Scat, Hyper anything, Sexual gore, Vore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom