Mx Female Looking for slice of life, incest RP (Daddy, Brother, Daughters ideas)

ABeastCock

Planetoid
Hello everyone, I am looking for a kind of particular RP idea. The idea is that your character lives with her brother and father (no mom) and ends up in a relationship with either or both the men in her life. (All character are over 18) There are a lot of different pairings/scenarios that can evolve out of the situation. In general I'd like for you to have an idea of what type of relationship she has with each of the men in her life. I am pretty open to ideas so if you have any I'd love to hear them.

General kinks I like.
Impregnation/risk of impregnation
Primal, aggressive sex
Cuckold/bull
Free use/Dom Sub play

Some Scenarios
Dominant Monarch: Your character's father has always had a commanding presences over YC and YC's brother. He was always tough but fair with the both of them. He has always expected you character and YC's brother to obey him but he has never taken advantage of his authority. Suddenly and without warning, he has becoming increasingly sexual with your character. How will she respond to her father's advances. Will her brother find out. Will she figure out what changed with her father. There are a few ways the story can go.

Daddy's favorite person: Your character's father is always looking to please your character. If your character wants something, he will usually give in and gives it to you. What if your character wants a kiss, or to cuddle, or bath together? Will he do it? How much is Daddy willing to do, in order to make his daughter happy. Maybe he is excited to please her, without her even having to ask.

Big Brother: YC's big brother has always been a sexual person. However he never focused his sexual energy on your character before. First it starts with him wearing less around the house. Then he started forcing you character to watch risque films on the laptop with him in bed before you go to sleep. Things keep escalating and how will YC handle it?

Little Brother: YC's little brother is clearly in love with you. He isn't subtle and he is a bit submissive around you. If you choose, you can seem to seduce him into doing more and more things with you. You can train him to become your perfect lover. Will you be able to keep what your are doing to your little brother from your father finding out.

Trouple: This idea would have YC having a relationship with both her father and her brother. There are a lot of ways this could go. She could have an affair with each, she could have an open relationship with each, or she could have a relationship with each while they have a relationship with each other as well.

All of these are just random ideas and I could easily make a bunch more depending on the type of stuff you want to see. If you have any idea, I would love to hear them as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom