Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Canon Roleplay Ventures! (F x Any! NSFW links and a LOT of fandoms ahead!)

Monster heart

Planetoid
Hello hello, I will cut straight to the chase; you are entering a very extensive list of media properties that will be twisted and bent to accommodate for some juicy erotica writing!

So hey, hello, I’m Monster Heart and if you haven’t noticed by now this particular AD is dedicated PRIMARILY to erotic stories revolving around CANON characters. While I do pride myself as one of those creative types I do enjoy writing in preestablished settings and for already existing characters every now and then which is EXACTLY what this little thread’s about!

So without further ado, let’s get a few things out of the way real quick!
-I am looking to primarily play FEMALE characters against ANY partner, be it male, female or non-binary!
-I am a descriptive writer who tends to get rather verbose in her posts so I do enjoy indulging all manners of DETAIL in my writing!
-I am pretty much limitless in terms of kinks and tend to cater towards my partner’s preferences! People pleaser right here!
-That being said, I am very fond of a trifecta of kinks, namely;
Anal: be it rough, gentle, intimate or animalistic, I enjoy butt love in all its forms!
Giving Oral Worship: Kisses, tongues, all manners of fluids applied right onto your genitalia is what you can expect from me
Contrasts: I love pairing up different personalities, bodies and characters, it’s fun!

So without delay, let us get into the MEAT of this AD! Be aware that most of these are nothing more than pairings or simple plots as I think the collaborative nature of roleplaying should come first! So, if you’re interested in ANY of the things below don’t hesitate to message me and we may come up with some fun stories to sink our fangs in!
Pick the settings you enjoy, decide on the characters you’re interested in and just give me a ring!

Disclaimer; Some Characters from these shows are a bit younger in canon but I will NOT play them any younger than site minimum or older! Soliciting me to take roleplay off-site to avoid this limitation will result in IMMEDIATE ghosting and blocking on my part! If you see any of these characters listed it means I will play them sufficiently aged up and am primarily interested in their personality and character relations!

A note on pairings; The ones I will list are NOT the only ones but those that just came to mind as of the time I am writing this post. I will always consider other suggestions if they sufficiently appeal to me!

Beware; there may be animal sidekicks or familial relations involved here and there!

These follow rather simple formats, listing the media as well as the characters I'm interested in playing alongside some possible pairings!

Live-Action:

Stranger Things:
Nancy Wheeler
NSFW1 NSFW2 NSFW3
(Steve, Jonathan, Hopper, Demogorgon)

Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Daenerys Targaryan NSFW1
(Jon Snow, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Dragons, Dothraki/Horses)

James Cameron's Avatar:
Kiri NSFW1 NSFW2 NSFW3
(Spider, Quaritch Pandora Creatures)

Predator
Naru
NSFW1 NSFW2
(Predator)

Alien
Ripley
NSFW1 NSFW2 NSFW3
(Xenomorph)

Star Wars