Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Sub LF Character-Focused Slowburn, Dialogue, Worldbuilding, Plot

Luneiya

Character Development & Romance
Hi friends!~

^^ Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp.~

My ideal would be finding friends who like to roleplay character-focused work with lots of character development, dialogue, and feelings. Love that (IC) drama! Also... I'm... kinda nervous to be here. xD It would be fun to learn more about the BDSM community from safe and friendly people.~ I don't think I can "connect" ;) very well without emotional development and romance, hence the slowburn tag. Where my ao3 buddies at? :D (Feel free to check out my writing style in my ao3 here. Obviously this is story-telling, not RP, but I think it gives you a pretty good idea. >.> I've only started creating fanfic again recently, so it doesn't have everything I've done, and I'm usually incognito on AO3, but what's there is... telling. xD)

I'm happy to develop the plot and world concurrently with my writing partners or play in existing worlds. Post length can be whatever is comfortable. Would definitely enjoy adventuring around with pals, maybe some found family, talking about our feelings... <3 Oooo, or political intrigue? Drama? Sweeping romance? Magic?! So in summary, I like fantasy and historical settings best, but others are fine, too. ^^

As I mention in my profile, I kinda get distracted and go off to play various video games for days at a time, so maybe shorter "arcs" would be good, or at least people who are fine with me being a spazz. xD

Posting Prefs
Both threads and PMs are fine
Both face claim/no face claim are fine.

Romance Prefs
Prefer characters to not have beards/facial hair

NSFW Prefs ^.^;;; (anything not explicitly mentioned is probably in "meh" or "unknown" categories)
Most interested in playing as: Female character. Submissive, but fine with switching it up sometimes.
Most interested in interacting with: Male or androgenous(male-leaning)/NB characters. (Basically just... not super into female genitalia. x))

But, happy to switch things up with you, take turns, etc.~

Relationships: I think at this point, I'm mostly looking to play stories that allow for the romance/tension to develop naturally before... other things. ;) Generally looking for positive relationships (as opposed to stories where the characters have mostly negative interactions.)

YES
Romance
Power play
Slowburn/makeout
Being seduced
Kabedon >.>
Being dominated >.> ... not super into large amounts of pain, though
Sensations/massage/cuddling/physical contact
Bondage... not into anything super intense... yet?
Leather... guyliner >.>
Being "desirable"... ahem*used*ahem*degreesoflewdity*ahem... consensually? Or dubcon within an established relationship maybe? >.>
Polyamory&Multiple Partners
"Bad romance" bad boys... also wholesome emotional hurt/comfort though xD (I'm 30... why do I have the taste of a teenage girl? xD)

CURIOUS ABOUT
Being... owned? x) Pet play? Maybe. But... like.. consensually. x)

REQUIRES HIGH TRUST LEVEL XD
Mouth to... genitalia. Kind of an ick. x)

NOT MY VIBE
Ridiculous... proportions >.>

NO
Large age gap- mommy/daddy, age regression
Characters that are related to each other
Anything with... er.... bathroom... functions. Or like... overtly gross

----

Thanks for reading! I'll add things as I think of them.~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom