Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any I Play Monsters [Monsters/Monster Men/Noncon]

Dark Sable

Planetoid
sincerely, your monster

Oi! I’m Sable. Here’s another of my fucked up search threads.​

Let’s do this short and sweet. I want to play monster men/monsters to your adventurers. You know Monster Girl Quest? Of course you do. Okay, you probably do. Guy goes on adventure, gets raped by lovely, sexy monster ladies, game over. I want that, but with guys. Lots of monsters/monster men to fuck the bajeezus out of some adventurers.

Your characters could be men, women, cunt boys, futanari. Human, elf, half orc, furry. You give me holes, my monsters will fill ‘em.

Just a heads up that I’m fairly new to doing this (playing from the monster side), so be patient.

We could pair off one at a time or you could do a bunch in an adventuring party. Whatever you’d like to do. Not particularly looking for a harem, but we can talk. Ultimately, I want them to have a ‘bad end’, just like the game, except no death or vore. Just used for hours or days or months on end, somehow nourished by their abductor’s cum. Don't worry, we don't have to play them over and over again, but the assumption is there. We can play the first scene or two and a 'fully corrupted' scene or something. Seriously, the scenes don't even need to be that long. When we're done with them, we can move onto another hapless adventurer.

Scifi settings work for alien boys.

Monster Hunter: I haven’t played much of the games, but I love the monster designs. If you’re willing to have your characters taken by these beasties, I will be overjoyed.

Pleasure Over Pain
Despite it being noncon, I prefer to focus on the pleasureful aspects of it, not the painful ones. This ties into my last kink.

Monsters
I don’t particularly like playing hideous things, but I love most monsters. Lists below as to what I’ll play.

Non-Con
They’re not going to want it, but that’s okay. They’ll learn to love it.

Corruption
Just like the game, I want them to give into it, too.

Body Types
I like curvy women and muscular men, but anything in between is also good for me.

Cervical Penetration
I like when my characters can go unrealistically deep. Please note that I like this as an act of extraordinary pleasure, not realistic pain.

Long Tongues
For those deep french kisses.

Oviposition
Love those eggs.

Knots/Exotic Cocks
For that extra texture.

Group Play
Multiple creatures for one (or several!) lucky people.

Overwhelming Pleasure
Despite it being against their wishes, it feels too damn good.

monsters i’ll play
Alarune (Plant monster boys)
Angels
Arachnids (Spider, scorpion)
Cats
Demons
Dragons
Gnolls

Harpies
Insectoids (Preying Mantis, Centipede)
Lamia

Mimics
Sea Creatures (Mermen, mersharks, leviathans, sirens, eels, jellyfish, clams, etc.)
Slimes
Slugs
Taurs (Centaurs, minotaurs, etc.)
Werewolves

Something not on here? Just ask!

monster hunter beasts
Anjanath
Chameleos
Devilijo
Glavenus
Gore Magala
Mizutsune
Nargacuga
Nersyclla

Rathalos
Zamtrios
Zinogre

what i won’t play
Fugly monsters
Straight feral animals (they have to have some sentience)
Goblins
Orcs
Apes

rules
1. I am not my character. You are not doing these things 'to me' and I'm not doing these things 'to you'.
2. I can post once a day to once a week, depending on the length of our posts, but sometimes I need breaks. Also, I am not typically available on weekends.
3. I like description and I ask you be able to provide it.
4. While I like description, I'm not looking to write a novel. I'm happy to read one, though!
5. Private Messages only please.

prompts
1. A group of pirates shipwreck on an island, with one by one slowly vanishing.
2. A thief steals from a drider and ends up with a belly full of eggs.
3. A witch is 'cleansed' by an angel.
4. A party of adventurers chases down a holy quest.
5. A dignitary (and maybe their guards) passing through the woods get caught by a werewolf pack.
6. A monster hunter bites off a little more than they can chew.

That's all for now! Message me and let's get plotting. :>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom