Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Magic and Gold: A hyper fantasy adventure!

Swell

Super-Earth
Greetings! I'm looking for a partner to play in a fantasy setting with the whole classic package. Aventure, romancen, action, thiller, even comedy!

Hyper is a must.

The most important thing I want to highlight above and before all else is that (Moderate) Hyper kink is my main kink and the base of all and every ERP I do. Hyper meaning foot long cocks (My prefered size range consists around 2-3 feet long. Grapefruit-sized balls (If not bigger) and dozens of gallons of cum in each and every single orgasm. Breasts big as a person's head, defying every law of physics and hourglass figures with curves as large as a highway and plump rears that could smother someone into asphyxiation. Although this last body physique type is not required for every women character.

General Information

In the magic lands of the Stennen Kingdom (Very open to name suggestions), magic has almost gone extinct through the sands of times. Few remain who knows the way of the sorcerers and even fewer who seek to share to teach it.

One of them, a self-taught apprentice sorcerer (male or futa) who has devoted most of her live to learn the ways of magic, explores the lands of the Stellium Kingdom far and wide in search of tests and people who need her help.

But she doesn't go alone. she is accompanied by her lover partner, a skilled and bold bounty hunter (female) who seeks as many treasures as she can get her hands on. Her hands are as dangerous as knifes, only second to her tongue and body.

Together they go on adventures until one day, the adventurous couple are contacted by none other than the king who seeks to assign them a mission to end a decades-long dispute in one of the most important cities of Stellium Kingdom. It will not be easy and it will not be short. For starters the city they must go to is located at the other side of the Kingdom, and they must find their own means to get there. Failure to accomplish this mission may embark a war in a kingdom-war scale and they only have so much time before everything ends in blood and death.

And that would be it. From the get-go, I wanna say I'd prefer to play as the bounty hunter. There's a bunch of ways we can go with this. We can start already as a couple, we can unexpectedly meet one another, or you can ask me for a job in my line of work, I'm open to suggestions.

Once we get into conversations or Discord we can talk about all the finer details and how to play things out so we both get the most out of this.

Upon messaging me please try to put effort into your introduction, preferably talking about yourself and listing your kinks and limits, your literacy, what you want or expect from our RPing and not just a boring "hi wanna rp?" or a lazy intro. Most likely you will be ignored and I will not bother to reply.

Roleplaying Sites

I heavily prefer to RP at Discord but recently I've grown fond to RP at Conversations such as here at BMR, so I'm open to roleplay in here as well.

Writing Capabilities

I'm also seeking for detailed and creative partners who can write around 350+ words per response consistently or even reach discord limit characters if possible and surpass it. Basically the more the better, though I understand there may be moments that call for calm. Still, an enthusiastic partner that matches the effort I put in is of great help. If there's something I like more than hyper is a nice and deserved build up. Also I write in third person only.

A partner who matches the effort I put in is greatly appreciated, like for real, enthusiasm is something I appreciate as much as hyper kink. As well someone who is fun to talk with OOC, or at least someone who doesn't have the conversation skills of a bot programmed by person who never touched a computer in their lifes.

Kinks and limits

My main kinks are: Hyper proportions, huge breasts and ass, thick and excessive cum, tight clothing, large bulges in clothing, deepthroating, huge bulges in body, cuminflation, little dom/big sub, tit jobs, kissing, relentless sex and high stamina, MILFs, musk, incest, oral sex, teasing, light humiliation, dirty talk, hyper watersports (VERY optional), foreplay, edging and mommy kink, (None of them are a must, only moderate hyper)

My limits are: Vomit, gore, scat, severe degradation, feet, vore, uthera, nipple penetration, underage, spitting, choking, hyper muscles, fat, weight gain, body writing, multiple cocks and tentacles.

If you are interested so far, or even if you just have questions, start a conversation with me! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Can you bump it, Mr. Krabs? (Really craving first plot right now)

"Well! That's another easy adventure for bumperman!"
"No! No! No! No! No! No!"
EXPLOSION

"Doctor Banner, now it might me a good time for you to get bumpy."
"That's my secret cap. I'm always bumpy."

"Spiderman, why did you bump that guy?"
"I didn't! He's talking crazy."

"I love bump tea!"
"WHAT did you just said!? Bump tea!? Bump means tea bro! You're saying tea tea! What, do I ask you a bump bump with room for bump bump!?"
"Oh!...no..."

"What is this?" Batman holds a paper in front of joker during an interrogation.
"It's a bump, Batman."

"I don't understand."
"What you don't understand?" Joker asked confused.
"I don't get the bump."

"Well, you see, people usually play with ONE console, but these woman are both so attractive you would rather to play with them both."
"But they aren't consoles."
"The shirts they are wearing have the console bumps on them."

"What are you some kind of furry?"
"You're the one wearing an animal bump." Joker smiled taunting knowing his argument had flawless logic.
"..."
"..."
Batman punched Joker in the face.

"...Bump."
"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

"Hi :3"
"SEND DUDES!"
"You mean nudes?"
"I'M IN A FIGHT! I NEED MORE MEN AND BUMPS!"

"Look at this graph!"
Holds a graph for an awkward amount of time even though you already looked at it.
Bump

Back
Top Bottom