Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Le Fandom Search~ (Persona, Danganronpa, Resident Evil etc…)

Austadophilus

Planetoid
Hello! My name is Austadophilus and I appreciate you taking the time to check out my request thread. I've been on something of a hiatus from this site, I have been wanting to get back into the swing of devising some new story-based and smutty rps that center around dark relationships and themes.

About Me

I am a massive nerd who throws herself into anime and video games, particularly of the mystery, adventure and horror genre. On the side, I enjoy drawing and painting fanart in my spare time as well.

I'm a pretty open and approachable person when it comes to brainstorming stories for darker rps. It's probably one of my most favorite parts of the process.

And honestly, I am absolutely ravenous for some dark, story-driven, beastly scenarios to play through!

Important/Rules

I am a very simple woman when you get done to the nitty gritty of things. I don't ask for much. However:
  • Ghosting is acceptable. I just tend not to care. Life happens. Just let me know. If things don't work out for me on my end, I will do the same.​
  • I generally play as a female and prefer being the submissive one in terms of smut. However, I can play a range of characters from innocent to stubborn and hardheaded to evil and back. I deeply enjoy MxF and FXF/FxFuta pairings considerably.​
  • Please be literate. I am not asking for a novel. However, I would like at least two to three paragraphs. Personally, I don't like to breach 1k words in my own posts unless the rp is really captivating me. I love putting my all in for partners who put their all in for me.​
  • I am looking for a balance between story and smut. Trust me, I adore smut. I love the dirtiest shit you could imagine and I will write the filthiest, most degenerate smut… but I need a storyline and characters to get invested in first. This is why brainstorming a scenario first really matters to me.​
  • I roleplay in 3rd person and expect the same from partners. I tried writing in 2nd person once for an rp and it certainly did not suit me at all.​
  • I prefer anime reference images. Sorry, I always felt weird about using real life people for roleplaying scenarios.​
  • With kinks, just shoot your shot and ask. Odds are, I'll say yes and be into it. Only the usual suspects like vore, snuff, and bathroom content are true turnoffs.​

Fandom Cravings

(Characters I wish to play in bold)

Persona 4

Naoto
XRise
NaotoxNaoto's Shadow
Futa Shadows or ShadowsxHarem of P4 Girls

Persona 5

Makoto
xAnn
MakotoxHaru (Could be either one)
MakotoxFutaba (Either one)
SaexMakoto (Guilty pleasure)
Shadow SaexFull Harem of P5 girls (She makes them all her bitches)
Fem/Futa JokerxHarem
Akechi/Fem AkechixHarem
Villains like Kamoshida or KaneshiroxThe Gals
AkechixMakoto

RWBY

-Cinder Fall/
Anyone (I love Cinder so much, so yeah.)
-Cinder Fall/Tyrian Callows
-Cinder Fall/Jaune Arc
-Cinder Fall/Neopolitan (especially now that Vol 9 has come out and Neo keeps thinking about her…)
-Cinder Fall/Salem

Danganronpa

Junko EnoshimaxHarem
Leon KuwataxSayaka Maizono
Sayaka MaizonoxAnyone

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Nagito KomaedaxChiaki Nanami
Izuru KamukuraxChiaki Nanami (hardcore craving)
Nagito KomaedaxHarem
Junko EnoshimaxHarem
Hajime HinataxKazuichi Souda
Hajime HinataxNagito KomaedaxChiaki Nanami
Sonia NevermindxKazuichi SoudaxGundham Tanaka
Gundham TanakaxKazuichi Souda
Gundham TanakaxSonia Nevermind
Mikan TsumikixHiyoko Saionji

And well... honestly any other pairings are negotiable

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Kokichi OumaxMiu Iruma
K1-B0xMiu Iruma (We'll make him human, I guess. XD)
Kaede AkamatsuxEveryone (let Kaede be a breeding machine! Whoo!)

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Just finished the game again recently and I'm anxious for Zelda to get some action.
So… ZeldaxAnyone. Basically switching her to Link's position in the game, but she's forced to fuck her way through Hyrule in order to defeat Calamity Ganon. <3

Master Detective Archives: Rain Code

The spiritual successor to the beloved Danganronpa series is here and it is LIT. I loved the characters, the mysteries, the humor and the heart. And of course, the very sexy Shinigami and other bisexual morsels that the game gave me!

Pairings
Futa ShinigamixKurumi/Fubuki/Halara/any other gals
Vivia TwilightxAnyone
Yomi HellsmilexAny Female In The Game
Yomi HellsmilexMartina Electro
Yomi HellsmilexSeth Burroughs (sure we'll go yaoi)
Makoto KagutsuchixMartina Electro
Makoto KagutsuchixKurumi Wendy

Pokémon

I am pretty familiar with most of the series as a whole and a pretty big fan of the games.

In Canon
NxHilda
VoloxAkari
AdamanxIrida (these two, I swear!)
OleanaxAnyone (she deserves more attention)

OC-based
Pokemon In HeatxTrainer
Psychic/Sapient PokemonxTrainer

Resident Evil
Jill ValentinexZombies/Nemisis (I need Jill fucked and bred by the monsters. Please)
Claire RedfieldxZombies/Lickers
Ashley GrahamxMonsters/Zombies/Ada Wong

Anyways, please take a look and PM me if interested. I rp via PMs or Discord.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom