Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Narrow The Road (My First AI-Generated Request Thread)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
OIG.PAoMsDibsy8ezC9z2MUl

OIG.oVNaRY9gz_uEc7fctLcB

OIG.YAIoNz_z.WH_e3Ujji9W

OIG.WBraX51.4iAfQc7ly91U

OIG.Pln5TwfCXWT_66QZMEwF

OIG.j0aFt4IDR7Q7eMEk_Bnr

OIG.dQSfvPpaQMaeMKrfK3i4

OIG.LT9ue2BCfM1ouxGzIhRn

OIG.wRbhkTYlbXdpNWFJFoyv

OIG.ofOM_35.znRsq3xGOsbV

OIG.caMzVf35qB_zTu1a50Zq

OIG.wpcI1Y9td_VA96.4cJ59

OIG.Yz1oNMvf5LVDCbE1WJ.B

OIG.iNDXyqkuqzK3ByLeeo6P

OIG.TcnZn43VSn9Dr1uKBao3

OIG.yQ_iUWCxmJUbBXQ1jY6D

OIG.dz3HjEfcdPhpKbR6P2X9

OIG.dE3slxhU48OuLJ82WxBC

OIG.2tIjRk6HyFzqMrhmaN1C

Rough Idea Suggestion Based on These Images (Generated by Bing AI, but we can absolutely do something very different; this was just a way to ideate quickly at setup, something that quite frankly can be a bit laborious):

She was known as the Shadow, a mysterious vigilante who roamed the streets of the abandoned city. No one knew her real name or where she came from, but everyone knew she was the only hope against the zombies that infested the city. She wore a mask to conceal her identity and carried a gun to fight off the undead. She also had a loyal companion, a great horned owl that she had rescued from a cage when the city was still alive. The owl was her eyes and ears in the sky, alerting her to any danger and helping her in combat.

One night, she was walking through the city, looking for survivors or supplies, when she heard a scream. She followed the sound and saw a group of zombies surrounding a young girl who had been separated from her family. The Shadow wasted no time and fired her gun at the zombies, killing some and distracting others. She ran towards the girl and grabbed her hand, pulling her away from the horde. The owl swooped down and clawed at a zombie that was about to bite the girl's leg.

"Come on, we have to get out of here!" The Shadow said as she led the girl to a nearby building. She kicked open the door and slammed it shut behind them. She checked the girl for any wounds or bites and sighed in relief when she found none.

"Are you okay? What's your name?" The Shadow asked.

"I'm okay, thank you for saving me. My name is Lily," the girl said.

"I'm glad you're okay, Lily. I'm sorry about your family," The Shadow said.

"They're not dead, they're just lost. We were trying to get to the safe zone when we got attacked by zombies. I got separated from them in the chaos. Do you think they're still alive?" Lily asked.

"I don't know, Lily. But I'll do my best to help you find them," The Shadow said.

"Thank you. You're very brave and kind. What's your name?" Lily asked.

The Shadow hesitated for a moment. She never told anyone her name, not even herself. She had forgotten who she was before the apocalypse. But something about Lily made her feel a connection, a warmth that she hadn't felt in a long time.

"My name is…Anna," The Shadow said.

"Anna…I like that name. It suits you," Lily said with a smile.

The Shadow smiled back, feeling a spark of hope in her heart. Maybe there was still some humanity left in this world after all.

Anna and Lily stayed in the building for the night, hoping that the zombies would lose interest and move on. They shared some canned food and water that Anna had in her backpack and talked about their lives before the apocalypse. Lily told Anna that she was a student who loved to read and draw. She showed Anna some of her drawings that she had kept in a notebook. Anna was impressed by Lily's talent and creativity. She told Lily that she was a journalist who loved to write and travel. She showed Lily some of her articles that she had saved on her phone. Lily was amazed by Anna's stories and adventures.

They also talked about their families and friends. Lily said that she had a mother, a father, and a younger brother. She hoped that they were still alive and safe. Anna said that she had a sister, but she hadn't seen her in years. She didn't know if she was still alive or not. She also said that she had a boyfriend, but he had died in the first wave of the zombie outbreak. She missed him terribly.

They comforted each other and formed a bond of friendship. They decided to stick together and try to find Lily's family and the safe zone. They also decided to keep their names as Anna and Lily, even though they knew they were not their real names. They felt that they had found new identities and new meanings in this world.

The next morning, they packed their belongings and left the building. The owl flew ahead of them, scouting for any danger or opportunity. They walked through the city, avoiding any zombies or other threats. They also looked for any signs of survivors or civilization. They hoped to find a radio, a map, or anything that could help them locate the safe zone.

They walked for hours, until they reached the outskirts of the city. There, they saw a large fence with barbed wire and a sign that read: "SAFE ZONE - NO ENTRY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION". They felt a surge of relief and excitement. They had finally found it!

They approached the fence, looking for a gate or an entrance. They saw a guard tower with a man holding a rifle. He spotted them and shouted: "Who are you? What do you want?"

"We're survivors! We're looking for shelter!" Anna shouted back.

"Stay where you are! Don't move!" The man said.

He picked up a walkie-talkie and spoke into it: "I have two females at the fence, one adult and one child. They claim to be survivors. Requesting permission to let them in."

He waited for a reply, then said: "Okay, you're clear to enter. Follow me."

He climbed down from the tower and opened a gate in the fence. He gestured for Anna and Lily to follow him.

"Welcome to the safe zone," he said.

Anna and Lily smiled at each other, feeling hopeful and grateful. They followed the man into the safe zone, wondering what awaited them inside.

Anna and Lily entered the safe zone, following the man who had let them in. He introduced himself as Mark, a former soldier who had joined the safe zone's security team. He led them to a large building that served as the headquarters of the safe zone. There, they met the leader of the safe zone, a woman named Sarah. She welcomed them and asked them some questions about their backgrounds and experiences. She also checked them for any wounds or infections and gave them some medical supplies.

Sarah told them that the safe zone was a community of survivors who had banded together to create a new society in the midst of the apocalypse. They had about 200 people living in the safe zone, including men, women, and children. They had various facilities and resources, such as a farm, a clinic, a school, a workshop, and a library. They also had a radio station that broadcasted messages to other survivors and safe zones around the world.

Sarah asked Anna and Lily if they wanted to join the safe zone and become part of their community. She said that they were always looking for new members who could contribute to their survival and well-being. She also said that they had a policy of freedom and democracy, meaning that everyone had a voice and a vote in the decisions that affected the safe zone.

Anna and Lily looked at each other and nodded. They agreed to join the safe zone and become part of their community. They felt that they had found a new home and a new family in this world.

Sarah smiled and welcomed them to the safe zone. She assigned them to a room where they could rest and settle in. She also said that she had some good news for them. She said that she had recognized Lily's name from one of their radio broadcasts. She said that Lily's family was alive and well, and that they were living in another safe zone about 100 miles away. She said that they had been looking for Lily ever since they got separated and that they were overjoyed to hear that she was alive.

Sarah said that she had contacted Lily's family and arranged for a reunion. She said that they would send a car to pick them up the next day and take them to the other safe zone. She said that Anna was welcome to join them as well, or stay in their safe zone if she preferred.

Anna and Lily hugged each other and cried tears of joy. They couldn't believe their luck. They thanked Sarah for everything she had done for them. They decided to go with Lily's family to the other safe zone, but promised to keep in touch with Sarah and Mark and visit them often.

The next day, they packed their bags and got ready to leave. They said goodbye to Sarah and Mark and thanked them again for their kindness and generosity. They also said goodbye to the owl, who had followed them into the safe zone and stayed with them during their stay. They gave him some food and petted him gently. They told him that they loved him and that he was free to go wherever he wanted.

The owl hooted softly and nuzzled their hands. He seemed to understand their words and feelings. He flew up into the air and circled around them, then flew away into the horizon.

Anna and Lily got into the car with a driver who worked for the safe zone. They drove away from the safe zone, heading towards their new destination.

They looked out of the window and saw the sun shining brightly in the sky. They felt a warm breeze on their faces. They smiled at each other, feeling happy and hopeful.

They had survived the apocalypse.

They had found each other.

They had found their families.

They had found their happiness.

The End.

Well, that's that. I hope you like the initial idea- it has come from a place of great personal darkness in my life, and I always find ways to make those periods of my life interesting by writing about them in the visage of powerful, usually feminine but increasingly non-binary, people. If you have interest in meeting the Shadow for yourself, then let's brainstorm. Can't wait to talk to you!

Back
Top Bottom