Mx Female Protecting what is most precious

LitGlue

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my request thread that focuses on Netorare/NTR. Of the various types, I'm particularly looking for NTR Type B:

Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

What I enjoy most about this genre is the focus on seeing the heroine's enjoyment despite what she might think or say. Not focusing on the cuck's haplessness or obliviousness, nor 100% about the "bull's" enjoyment but an even stage of debauchery with the focus on our lovely heroine's descent to preserve what is most precious to her. Until she realizes the truth of what really makes her happy.

Looking to play as:
  • Ugly Bastards
  • BBC
  • Gyaru-oh
  • Handsy brat(s)
Looking to play against:
  • Sexually frustrated housewives or women in power
  • Sexually overconfident JK
  • Secretly deviant Idols
High level themes:
  • Protecting her lifestyle (Enjo-Kosai)
  • Protecting a reputation (flawed past, fairytail relationship)
  • Protecting a relationship (partner/son/daughter)
I can indulge a variety of kinks, though the thing I'm most looking for in a partner are descriptive detail of the heroine's enjoyment and a mutual desire to explore her struggles to hold things together. Looking for the major scenes to be smutty character development with interludes to advance the timeline to the next major scene. If you have an interest, do reach out even if it's with your favorite doujin (especially if it's a Hiromitsu one). Let's make something fun!

Specific prompts to come.

Back
Top Bottom