Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A few plots for perusing

Genak

Star
Good day fellow traveler
Before I get onto the outline of the plots I have a few rules to cover first and foremost:

• All characters will be 18 or older. This is due to the potential presence of other adult themes: alcohol, violence, abuse, killing, etc.
  • No romance. There will be no romantic involvement of any kind.
  • 3rd person POV
  • Multiple paragraphs. I hate putting a hard number on this because really it's the details that matter, but with details come more words, which equals more paragraphs. The bare minimum would be 1 paragraph, and that shouldn't be consistent.
  • Lastly, less of a rule, and more of an FYI. For this type of RP, my posting rate will be once to twice a week. I want to put more thoughts into these posts than I would another type of rp because here the focus is on a dynamic story that I look forward to building.

Plots/Ideas
  • EMP strikes: This doesn't have a lot of fleshed-out backstory beyond this, several EMPs are detonated wiping out all electronics in the world that are not protected by a Faraday cage or buried deep underground in a bunker. There would be a lot of discussion points: the location of our characters, who are characters are, do they know each other to start, and the general direction we want this to go.
  • Drunken old hero: MC (Mark Windham) is a drunken former SuperBowl winning quarterback who's career was cut short due to a knee injury in only his second season. Will YC lead him on a path of redemption or use him for personal gain? There is a lot that can be discussed here.
  • Star Wars: Extremely wide open. I can play a Jedi, Sith, or a non-force user. This would either take place in the Old Republic or way past the Skywalker saga since my goal is to avoid any canonical characters of any kind, including Revan and Malak.

Back
Top Bottom