Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lesbian slumber party (spin the bottle/ truth or dare/ect)

PurpleFox

Planetoid
Hello everyone. I have a particular craving and was hoping to find someone to play it out.

The general idea is that a group of friends go somewhere ( It could be someone's house, a mountain retreat, a cruise ship or anything else). While they are there and talking about how hard it is to find chemistry with someone, one of the girls suggests that a kiss is all you need to know if you are compatible with someone. It is suggested that the girls try kissing each other and try to see if they have a spark with one another. What starts out as a fun experiment ends up revealing some intense feelings between some of the girls. From there we can explore some interesting pairings.

It doesn't have to be that exact scenario though. It could be truth or dare between friends, or even spin the bottle.

Ideally it wouldn't be a large group sex session (though I am not against doing that). I am thinking that some of the girls end up playing a kind of 'spin the bottle; type game and eventually pair off with each other. We could each play one girl, or each of us could play more than one girl

Some example pairings
Best friend x best friend
Rival x Rival
Tough girl x sweet girl
Goth girl x Nerd girl
Innocent girl x slutty girl
Slutty girl x Slutty girl
Eldest girl x youngest girl
Bully x bullied

There are many more combinations we can explore and if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom