Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Nobody said a throuple relationship would be so complicated!

Swell

Super-Earth
Please read the whole ad.

Hello there! I'm looking for a partner to play in a complicated three-way relationship where everyone tries to make the most out of their situation. The characters you can play as are a a normal woman, a hyper futa, and a hyper woman. I'll talk about them in more detail later, but you can play whoever you want.

Hyper is a MUST.

The most important thing I want to highlight above and before all else is that (Moderate) Hyper kink is my main kink and the base of all and every ERP I do. Hyper meaning foot long cocks, my prefered size range consists around 2-3 feet long, but I can go bigger if my partner so desires) Grapefruit-sized balls (If not bigger) and dozens of gallons of cum in each and every single orgasm and cum blast. Breasts big as a person's head, defying every law of physics and hourglass figures with curves as large as a highway and plump rears that could smother someone into asphyxiation. Although this last body physique type is not required for every women character.

Sorry in advance if this is a deal breaker for you.

Roleplaying Sites

I heavily prefer to RP at Discord but I can work with conversations in here.

General Information

Hi! Uhm, my name is Juliet, and I was hoping someone in this forum may help me. Everyone in here are super-duper accepting of futas and I want to thank you all for that! But...recently I got myself into a situation and I don't know what to do without screwing everything up.

Oh, right, I should tell you. First of all, I, uh, am in a relationship with a futa. Her name is Katheryn (the love of my live! <3 <3 <3). Our relationship is wonderful! I mean it, there's no one else in the world I could be happier with! We both love each other so much, even if she doesn't admit it out loud frequently. Despite the...eh, challenges, she deals with.

As I said, she's a futa, and quite an endowed one on that. I couldn't truly say how much, even in this forum I have a hard time having a comparison. Not like she's small or anything...she's not. She's not at all...

But that's not the point, or is it? Well, I've always accepted her for who she is, and never tried to change her. In fact I've tried to help her with everything she needs as much as I could...even her sexual needs. And that's where the problem starts. She's big, hands down. Too big for me to really help her as I would like to. We sometimes try to have sex, but we have both always worried she may be a little too big for me, so I usually can only help her by stroking and sucking her penis as much as I can off until she comes. But I know that's not enough and she always ends up jerking on her own on the bathroom or wherever she can without causing too much mess.

That's not the big problem here, or, at least not the bigger one.

Recently, Kat met someone. A girl. She's around our age, but when I first looked at her I found that hard to believe. Her name is Rebecca and she's what some people may call a hyper, as far as I could tell from what I've researched on the internet. She's no futa though, but she acts like one.

Rebecca is...quite a big gal. Bigger than anyone I've ever seen. Her body is huge, her breasts are bigger than her head. Maybe more, is hard to tell with the suggesting clothes she uses all the time. She has a divine body, I mean it! She could put some models to shame, and her ass is so big she could smother me to death if she so wanted, and I believe she actually wants. She also has some broad and wide hips she could send me flying straight through a wall with just one push.

Now, I'm no flat table, Kat neither is, but compared to her, I may as well be.

Kat and Rebecca met when I was not around, the details on how it happen are foggy, both tell different version on how things went down. I know Katheryn would never lie to me to harm me, but I can tell when she's trying to hide something from me. I could tell they had sex, and that's where the real problem starts.

Before Rebecca, Kat has never met someone who she could have actual, proper sex that could leave her satisfy. That unfortunately includes me. I've tried to overcome my physical shortcomings for her, and I'm still trying. Kat has told me she's sorry and it will never happen again and has apologized over a thousand times by now.

Now, the real problem (the real one I mean it this time!) is that I'm not mad cause she had sex with Rebecca. In fact, I'm happy she had. I'm happy she finally found someone could help her in the ways I can't, and I would like to formally invite Rebecca to our relationship so she can stick around. I'd like to get to know her, and I'd like for Katheryn to know her too, but I don't know how to properly ask her out, and that's why I came to this forum seeking for help!

Any advice is wholeheartedly welcome! Thank you all for reading! <3 Have a nice day!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I say that turned out pretty well.

SO! After reading all this text, you can already make yourself an idea on what I'm seeking. I want a partner that could play either Juliet, Katheryn or Rebecca. Fair to say one of us will play main two characters. Who will and what characters they will is up to discussion, but it can be any combination and I can leave it up to your preference.

How Katheryn and Rebecca met is too up to discussion, as well all of the character's assets. But fair to say I'd like for Juliet's body to be fairly normal, or at least not able to hold a candle next to the Kat and Rebecca (Mostly Rebecca)

Any and all ideas are welcome! How they meet, how their relationships developes, what challenges they face, what messes they put themselves into. How they bond together, even outside sex. All of it!

Very important: Upon messaging me please put effort into your introduction, preferably talking about yourself, listing your kinks and limits, your literacy, what you want or expect from our RP and anything else you feel like including, and not just a boring "hi" or "wanna rp?" Lazy introductions will most likely be ignored. I'd like an introduction that plays with my curiosity and interest and make me squeal in excitement at the thought of roleplaying with you!

Writing Capabilities

I'm also seeking for detailed and literate partners who can write around 300-450+ words per response consistently and partners who can pull their own weight. Basically the more the better. If there's something I like more than hyper is a nice and deserved build up. Also I write in third person only and past tense.

A partner who matches the effort I put in is greatly appreciated, like for real, enthusiasm, creativity and communication are aspects I appreciate as much as hyper kink. As well someone who is fun to talk with OOC, or at least someone who doesn't have the conversation skills of a bot programmed by a person who never touched a computer in their lifes.

Kinks and limits

My main kinks are: Hyper proportions, huge breasts and ass, thick and excessive cum, tight clothing, deepthroating, huge bulges in body, cuminflation, little dom/big sub, tit jobs, kissing, relentless sex and high stamina, MILFs, musk, incest, oral sex, teasing, light humiliation, dirty talk, hyper watersports (VERY optional), foreplay, edging and mommy kink, (None of them are a must, only moderate hyper)

My limits are: Vomit, gore, scat, severe degradation, feet, vore, uthera, nipple penetration, underage, spitting, choking, hyper muscles, fat, weight gain, body writing, multiple cocks and tentacles.

If you are interested so far, or if you have any questions, start a conversation with me! If everything goes well between us I shall give you my discord nametag so you can add me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
"How did you take down Captain America?"
"We shot him in ze legs, cause his shield is ze size of a dinner plate, and he's a bump."

Back
Top Bottom