Mx Female Middle age Housewife Rut + alt Age Gap Idea

TheCloaked

Moon
M X F Middle age Housewife Rut + alt Age Gap Idea

Looking for a first person or third person slice of life RP. This is a BDSM themed RP but will start from Vanilla and go where it leads us, I wont script out anything past the initial meeting, it will grow and move on it's own as we write.

For this YC would be a 30+ ( any age above 30 is ok) Housewife, recently divorced and feeling unattractive and or unwanted and alone, MC would be a recently widowed and older Male, Fit and trim , younger looking than His age.

A basic start might be as follows:
They would meet, perhaps at an antique Mall where YC notices the handsome older Man and is interested in some of His items, one of which is a Brass Bed. After some negotiations, she purchases the bed if He will help her get it to her new apartment. Once there setting up the Bed, He will eventually make some comment about how Brass Beds are so very usefull and when she asks how, he will smile and explain that there are Many points to tie off an arm or a leg from, an obvious hint to a Kinky side.

This of course might scare her off, or maybe it will peak her interest in trying something she may have never tried, or hasn't in quite some time. From this beginning we could create a long and enjoyable RP with many different directions that it would head.
The concept is she does not feel particularly sexy or desirable after her divorce and she is stuck in a rut so to speak, but this new Man sees her as sexual and desirable and wants to do some, apparently sassy things with her...
She will be free to explore and he will be the one to help her find new things, push limits and eventually take her as His... Collared, Married or some blend therein.

The alternate to this would be a college age gal, no kids and recently moved into her own apartment, she too might be shy or feel she is not wanted or desirable. That will change. My character will remain older and for her, quite a bit older. The basic feel will be the same as above.

My kinks are Dominance and everything else is a tool for that end and I will use all the tools. I have few limits.

No:
underage persons or characters.
I wont mutilate or kill My partner
Scat play wont happen unless it is asked for
Nothing magical or unrealistic for this RP

BDSM from light to heavy
Discipline in various forms
Humiliation , again from mild to even extreme depending
Some bathroom control
Exploration
Vaginal and anal sex
Giving Oral both vaginal and anal
Submission, deep submission
Heavy kisses
Making out
Master/slave
Receiving oral
Using household objects or just hands
Bound by Master's will ( No actual restraints Just words)
Age regression
water sports (light)
Making YC use "small words" ( tinkle, potty etc)
Power Play
Being worshiped
helping a sub find freedom in her submission
Possible public scenes
Rough sex
Breath play
Knife play
Marking
Sex in unusual ways ( underarms, over tummies, breasts, clothed etc)
scents and sounds
Descriptive writing
Pushing limits to find new things
Teaching a submissive

I have one other thing that I feel important, since I can enjoy some rather sadistic things, I find that only being sadistic feels very unbalanced so I like to say that no matter how harsh My one hand will be, the other will be equally as gentle and kind.
So I will add aftercare as a like as well.

I reply daily for the most part and write from 2 to 4 paragraphs and will adjust accordingly. I am not into face-claims or much for images but prefer text and detailed, descriptive writing. I am poof proof and expect the same. This could make a nice long Term RP. I enjoy all body types and ages so bring what you feel comfy with.
I RP in PM's here only.

PM Me if interested
TC

Back
Top Bottom