Mx Female Struggles of an Exhibitionist [NSFW Links Inside]

Libraryman

Star
Hello, I'm Library, and I wanted to put out feelers for some RP ideas. I've been playing on sites like this for several years now, though I am new to Blue Moon. It has been a while since I last wrote, but I've been itching to be back. I usually write in 3rd person, with 2-3 paragraphs per post. I am not comfortable with using sites or resources outside of the RP site I post on, so please don't ask me to play on Discord or something. Threads or PMs on Bluemoon is my comfort zone. Please check out my f-list for my ons and offs. Story to smut ratio is also fairly flexible, as I enjoy writing both kinds. I love plotting and brainstorming OOC, so that we can make a story truly unique. If you are interested, please message me with plot ideas and details on what you are hoping for the story as well as your ons and offs.

Right now I am craving a particular story that's been in my head for a while. One of corruption and YC's journey away from her naive ways. It would be a story where YC is a mostly innocent girl with but one exception; she gets a thrill from differing states of nudity in public. Especially if there's a chance of her getting caught, though that doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to be caught or deal with the consequences of her actions.
We can start out small at first, like having her discover her kink. Maybe one day all of her panties are in the wash and she needs to go to school in her uniform. Walking around in a skirt without them gets her heated and wondering if maybe trying something more extreme would make it better! Or maybe a gust of wind blows up her skirt one day and shows off her panties for a stranger to see and she feels a thrill from it (Definitely willing to brainstorm on this).
What places will she go? The beach? At home? In the park at the dead of night? The pool after closing hours? Wander the school halls once school is out? We can explore anywhere you want.
I am also willing to add a furry or fantasy theme to this story as well!
Inspirational GIFs [NSFW]: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)
Inspirational Pics [NSFW]: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)
Inspirational Pics (Furry) [NSFW]: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom