Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you listen to music online? Recommend me something, then!

DOM

Super-Earth
I haven't really had a good internet connection until now, so I haven't listened to internet radio for five years. What I listened to back then is still up (365live) but I'm looking for other things to try. So, post what (if anything) you listen to so I can check it out. xD

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Pandora.com">www.Pandora.com</a><!-- w -->

It is a pretty good thing as it decides what music is similar to the band / artist / song you put in and plays not just that song but songs close to it.

Thanks! I've discovered that I like having something on while I'm writing on here, but I hate fucking around with my music collection and coming up with playlists. I'll check pandora out. :cool:

Pandora is amazing. I end up finding songs I heard before but never knew. Or songs from favourite artists that I've never heard.

I set up a station to 'Strange Fruit' by Nina Simone that I've been listening to for the last three days.

I have mine set to three main ones:

Iron Man
Welcome to the Jungle
Jimi Hendrix.

I get a lot of Hendrix in mine because I have a 'White Rabbit' station.

By the way, I always recommend that people listen to 'Strange Fruit', 'specially covered by Nina Simone. It's a haunting song, and the imagery is lovely.

Back
Top Bottom