Mx Female The Executer and the Maiden

sammler64

Banned
Banished
For now - I have found some exciting roleplays/partners - so this request is closed for the moment.
Thanks for stopping by!

The Executer and the Maiden

"The executer" [1] is doing his job for years. He is in the position of an outsider (of course). Maybe he lives in a small hut in the forest near the township or castle where he is doing "his job" [2]. When he is not "engaged" - and this is a lot of time - he is living lonely, for himself, and he got used to it and is somehow... happy with his life.

But then comes up a female ( not a minor! but a young adult) and gets in contact with him, and for reasons he took her to his home and caring for her. Perhaps she is a runaway youngster and is under the spectators when he is doing an execution (or punishment of any kindI) in public in front of a cheering crowd. She is somehow fascinated, and when the executer has finished his job, he comes "in a talk" with her and takes her with him to his home at the end, being his maiden/lover/whatever. Here we have a lot of other options, some are more romantic (the young one is coming up to the fence of his home or such, being a version of red riding hood), or she is the daughter of a person he is executing, and she is spared and he takes her in instead of sending her back to life and a unknown future, or she is someone he has to interrogate and torture, but she stands the torture (or simply the showing of the instruments) and is release as she proofed being unguilty this way...

They do not only live together (we have to decide about - is it also a romantic/erotic affair? or is he simply caring fpr her? ) but more and more she is fascinated (again, still) by his job. When he comes home "from work", she is asking him about. Maybe she also is under the spectators, when he is acting in public. And somehow she got involved. I have two ideas here: first and obviously logical, she get's really involved, she becomes his "assistent", his "trainee", and at the end she grows up to be an executress herself. The other option I have in mind: she is of masochisic inclination, and more and more she _asks him_ to do the same on her "at home" (or, however they manage, in the dungeon). For example: when he comes home and is aroused and excited about what he did, she asked him to whip her too, or whatever may to be done. Or he tells her about a female victim he "showed the instruments to" on this day, and she imagines and talks with him about what will at the next day when he is going to _really_ torture this person. So many options.

if you like "dark endings": at the end he may execute her, as being his "masterpiece" after she beared the unbearable tortures "for him".

Greetings
and have a good weekend!

[1] of course it can also be a female Executress. I would be open for both. As well I would be also willing to turn the tables and to do the "maiden" against yc being "the executor/executress".
[2] we can set this to different ages and surroundings, from history/early modern times, nowadays (for example a country suffering from a dark dictatorship to fantasy or dysthopian)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom