Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB MONSTER OF THE WEEK (NSFW)

tribal-womb-tattoo-with-heart-free-vector.jpg

INTRODUCTION:
Vampires. Werewolves. Fairies. The Devil. Most people don't believe in monsters, but you know the truth. They're all real and they're a nasty bunch to deal with. Luckily for us, the noble profession of monster hunting has been around for millennia protecting us from those deviant supernatural forces and you happen to be one of them!

THE PREMISE: zczsg8mgt7fwzj1rtryq.png
The game will take place in a rather fair sized town. We'll get into the nature of why your character is there down below in character creation, but it is already established that they are a monster hunter by trade and weird shit is happening in this town. It's up to them and whatever cast of characters foolhardy enough to join them, to protect this seemingly inconspicuous town.

As you might have noticed, the premise for this game is a little vague. All that really matters is that YC is a monster hunter. As we get into character creation, I'll tailor the events and the villains to YC. We'll get into that further down below, but start thinking about what kind of story you want to unfold, what types of monsters you want in the game, and what the destiny of YC will be.

ABOUT ME:
I consider myself to be a multi-paragraph intermediate writer who has been around for more than a decade now. I love darker stories and have played a variety of roles over the years. I have played males, females, hermaphrodites, etc... and am more than willing to do so here. I also provide face claims for my characters. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea and I will not pressure you to provide any if you are not comfortable doing so.

None of the following are absolutely necessary except for my NOTS.
PAIRINGS: MXF, FXF, NBXF, NBXNB
KINKS: Non-con, Dub-con, Consensual, Romance, Erotic Horror, Bad Endings, Voyeurism
ABSOLUTE NOTS: Scat, Watersports, Vore, Incest, Unrealistic Proportions (Macro/Micro)
(Sorry, I'm not looking for hentai. I'd like to keep this relatively realistic if at all possible)

WHAT TO EXPECT:
  • A plot tailor made to YC (which will be based on which playbook you choose).
  • Detailed writing.
    • 1-3 paragraphs for action scenes. 3-5 paragraphs for just about everything else, often much more if I need to set a scene or some exposition.
  • A partner who will not ghost, but work with you to ensure we both get what we want.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
  • Someone with a basic knowledge of the system. I don't think it would be in my best interest to have to explain everything to a complete noob, but then again the system is very noob friendly.
  • Someone who can develop an interesting character.
  • Erotic Horror. A healthy dose of smut mixed with adventure in the form of a mystery. I would say 70/30% in favor of plot.
    • I would like to point out that the smut does not necessarily have to involve YC, but victims or NPCs. I sometimes feel it is much more impactful if the main character is forced to watch as bad (or good) things happen to other characters.
  • Threads or PMs (in order of preference)! Absolutely no Discord.
  • A game set with realistic boundaries. I'm not looking for hentai, after all!

143518.jpg

THE GAME:
Monster of the Week is a standalone action-horror RPG for 3-5 people. Hunt high school beasties a la Buffy the Vampire Slayer, travel the country to bring down unnatural creatures like the Winchester brothers of Supernatural, or head up the government investigation like Mulder and Scully. This book contains everything you need to tackle Bigfoot, collar a chupacabra, and drive away demons.

Obviously, this will be scaled down to one Keeper (me) and one Player. This is also not your standard d20 system like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder. This is more narrative based. Roll 2d6 and add the relevant stat. You can succeed very well without repercussions (10+), succeed but at a cost (7-9), or miss (1-6) in the things you're trying to do. If you've ever played an Apocalypse Engine game (City of Mist, Avatar Legends, Masks, Monsterhearts), this is pretty much the standard.

THE HUNTER(S):
So, what about your hunter? Let's dive into that and what is and isn't allowed in this game. The following playbooks (classes) are accepted:
  1. The Chosen: a once-ordinary person who discovered they have a special destiny, and who has been given the power to accomplish it. The Chosen is good in a fight, with some weird powers. E.g. Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  2. The Crooked: a criminal turned monster hunter, haunted by their past and enemies. The Crooked is good in social situations and has a lot of contacts. E.g. Anna Valmont from The Dresden Files, Peter Bishop from Fringe.
  3. The Expert: the hunter who knows all about monsters and magic. The Expert knows a lot of hidden secrets and how to find out more, and also has a well-supplied base to work from. E.g. Bobby Singer from Supernatural; Rupert Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  4. The Initiate: a member of an ancient monster-slaying Sect, trained to fight and use magic. The Initiate is good with magic, and their Sect provides help (and sometimes problems). E.g. The Wardens from The Dresden Files; Annelise from the Twenty Palaces series.
  5. The Professional: you work for an agency that hunts monsters. The Professional is good in a fight, and a good team player. E.g. Riley and the Initiative from Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Olivia Dunham from Fringe.
  6. The Spell-slinger: a trained wizard, wielding powerful magic in their crusade against evil. The Spell-slinger's arcane training gives them an advantage when dealing with eldritch secrets. E.g. Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files; Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, in the later seasons.
  7. The Spooktacular: veteran of a supernatural carnival, at home with trickery and distraction. You're good at dealing with people, but not necessarily in ways they will appreciate. Inspired by mystical circus stories like Carnevàle, Something Wicked This Way Comes, and Johannes Cabal the Necromancer.
  8. The Spooky: has psychic or magical powers. These powers are strange and sinister ... and not completely under the Spooky's control. E.g. Sam Winchester from Supernatural; Willow from earlier seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  9. The Wronged: revenge-driven, and really tough. The Wronged is all about killing a specific breed of monster and protecting others as you do it. E.g. Dean and John Winchester from Supernatural.

If you are familiar with the system, then you already know how to develop your backstory and stats. Here are a few more things to consider:
  1. What age range would you like to play? Teenage, still in high school? Young adult in college or setting out on their own? Adult who is experienced or not in the profession?
  2. Gender: Female, Hermaphrodite, or Transgender?
  3. Will this be true solo, as in only YC takes the stage? Do you want a whole team to play with? Do you want to start solo, but add newcomers during the course of the adventure?
  4. Is YC experienced or truly new to being a monster hunter? Obviously, some playbooks are better on one side of the coin than the other, but we can still make it work.
  5. Does YC have friends or allies. For you as the player, are you okay with bad things happening to them?

THE LOCATION [WIP]:
(Once I find maps of what I want, I will start to detail the town our story takes place in. If you already have something in mind, even better!)
map02.png

Last edited:
*BUMP*
I would absolutely love it if someone were to GM this for me.
I don't mind being the GM, but sometimes, I wanna play ;)

Back
Top Bottom