Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Club

Miranda clenched her teeth tightly as the vibrator went up more, driving her insane. She was trying her best to hold back her moans but she was finding it hard to do so. She couldn't believe Mina was saying something like that in the situation they were in.

Corvous walked over to Miranda and looked at her, running his hand against her cheek before laughing. "Yes I think you'll sell quite nicely after you get trained." He watched her, she was dripping and yet she still fought but that would soon change. "you cant resist forever. they will only get more and more."

Miranda did her best to ignore him as she continued to fight against the immense pleasure she was recieving. Lena had pretty much given up, and was now moaning softly as the vibrator in her was turned up a bit. Lena wasn't quite as strong-willed as Miranda, but she didn't have much to worry about, not having a relationship before, but the situation still scared her. Miranda whined softly as she could slowly feel herself losing it, as a soft moan escaped he rlips again, followed by a couple more.

Corvous laughed,running a hand along her body as he pulled the vibe out then stuck it back into her as deep as he could and turned it up all the way it could. "That should break her." One of the men toying with Lena was jerking off and rubbing his dick against her legs.

Miranda felt a bit of relief as he pulled the vibrator out, but she couldn't hold back anymore as he shoved it back in, causing her to cry out loudly in pleasure, bucking her hips slightly as she had pretty much given up by now. Lena continued to whine softly, seeming not to mind too much the man with her.

Corvous laughed watching the girls, keeping the video camera on them. "You all are going to make a little video, we'll start by giving your names, then what you enjoy to do, what you like to wear and how you like to fuck then some fantasies." Corvous grinned and pulled Mina over giving her rear a swat. "Isn't that right whore?"

Mina jumped slightly as he slapped her ass, but she gave a playful grin. "That's right." she said, glaring over to Miranda. That's right. This'll show you to take the glory when I'm clearly more talented than you are. she thought.

Corvous grinned and watched the girls while he held onto Mina,sliding his hand into her shorts. "well then who wants to start first and be a brave girl to the camera and show their slutty side?" He laughs then pulled Mina close and licked along her neck, his tail curling around her legs pulling the anal beads out then pushing them back in.

Mina growled lustfully as he brought her forward. "Hmmm...I guess I'll start off then." she said, glancing to the camera. "My name is Mina, and I do enjoy dancing or perhaps just showing myself off of course. I'll wear just about anything that'll really tease a man, just enough to leave him wanting me more, and I'll fuck a man however he sees fits. Fantasies? I've always wondered about being taking by multiple men at once."

Corvous nodded and kept filming her as miranda and Lena were pulled down onto the gorund, the vibes replaced with real dicks, the guys pushing more and more into them as Corvous filmed them. He laughed and looked at Mina running a hand along her body.

Back
Top Bottom