Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A "dad's" lust (bA x King James)

barelyAiwake

Super-Earth
909e07c73506ba38a21b4d96c3fb4a7f.jpg
Anastacia, or Staci as most people called her, was a beautiful, and curvy young woman on the cusp of adulthood. Waking with a tired stretch, she rubbed her eyes as she looked to her on the nightstand beside her bed before she grabbed it. Holding it above her face as she unlocked her phone, smiling seeing a pic she’d taken of her and her “dad”. But soon she’d opened her texts seeing her friends wishing her a happy birthday, and even her mother said she was going to stop by. She didn’t say Happy Birthday or anything like that but she figured she wanted to say it in person. She knew her mother was busy so she was surprised that she was going to take the time to see her even if just for a little bit, she also knew the older woman didn’t enjoy seeing her stepdad.

Her mother was going to divorce her step father, a man who really was too young for the woman who was in her 40’s. And given the choice of staying with the man who was still in his 20’s or perpetually being alone she of course opted to stay with her “father”. He was handsome, nice, and actually paid some kind of attention to her. While her mother worked long hours, long weeks, and she’d barely seen the woman.

She found though, she was surprised that her mother actually seemed a little hurt by her decision to stay with the man who soon would have no relation to her whatsoever. She didn’t want to hurt the woman but she was just tired of always being alone. She liked being with him, more than her. That’s really all there was to it.

Finally getting up and climbing out of bed, she forced the older woman from her thoughts as she tiredly got ready for school pulling on her school uniform before making her way to the bathroom brushing her hair, pulling it into pigtails. Leaving the room with a nod she’d managed to leave the house late so struggling to get her shoes on she ran down the street not wanting to be too late.

~ ~ ~ ~

Janna was relieved to finally have the divorce finalized. She wasn’t a bad woman, she still liked the young man she’d married, but she didn’t love him, and she had no real desire to have sex with him, which she knew was frustrating to him.

Papers in hand she made her way to his home thinking about her daughter. She still couldn’t understand why her daughter chose to stay with him instead of her own mother and she was a little bitter about it but she did love her child so she allowed it.’

Pulling up to her ex’s driveway it was late in the afternoon, she wanted to see Ana but knew she stayed after, and after she got her husband's signature she had to go to work. Knocking on the door she waited for the younger man to answer, normally he would be working but he’d told her he would be home.

Last edited:
Jason Williams was a rather successful 24-year-old businessman whose career had taken off rather quickly after college, landing a job in investment management and earning himself a nice salary. Now at 24 he owned a small house in the suburbs of Los Angeles with a small pool and a hot tub that he enjoyed quite often.

He had married, and divorced, quite early, but it was for the best. Surprisingly, his stepdaughter Staci had decided to continue living with him instead of her mother. He loved her dearly, and found her quite attractive, and it seemed she enjoyed his company more than her busy, stuck up mother.

Being in such a prominent role with his company he made sure to stay in shape, running each day, giving him a lean build. He kept his dark brown hair short and neat with his sharp jaw neatly trimmed into a well-kept beard. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his dark brown hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

It was a Friday morning when Janna had come by with the papers for him to sign. It was a rather civil exchange that left them both legally single now. It was a relief to have done, so much so that he spent the afternoon on a long bike ride reflecting and simply enjoying himself.

Of course, somehow, he had forgotten that it was Staci’s 16th birthday and he hadn’t gotten her anything! The stress of the divorce had weighed on him so much that he had forgotten. Now, in the early evening he had fallen asleep on the couch after taking a shower. He had meant to put clothes on, but sat there asleep in just a towel. And not having taken care of himself, he had quite the sizable bulge tenting his towel, his thick, uncut nine-inch cock all too ready for some attention.

It was a long morning, Staci made it to school instantly being bombarded by her friends and others wishing her a happy birthday. “Hey, how was your morning, did your dad or your mom do anything special for your day?” Her best friend Alana asked, she’s a quiet girl who does nearly anything Staci asks of her. The only person who has any idea on her feelings for her stepdad and thinks she should go for it especially with her mom divorcing him. Staci gave her friend a smile as she sighed. Making her way to her locker as they talked she told her friends she was seeing her mom later, and she hadn’t seen her dad as he was out for a run before she went to school.

She shut the door as she and her friends made their way to homeroom. Her day passed by, she’d even gotten some flowers from a couple male friends. And a present from her bestie. The day passed by and it was a decent day for a school day.

The bell had rung signaling the end of the school day. Glad when she could go home she got her things out of her locker, and shut it before making her way out of the school. She was going to head to her home when a girl ran up behind her and jumped on her back, nearly taking them both down. “Stac!” a petite girl with dark hair yelled as a few of their other friends approached. “Raven, don’t do that.” She sighed the smaller energetic girl was a little much sometimes but her friends just laughed and she soon joined them.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Staci had been dragged with her friends to get something to eat, and bowling before they let her head home. It was dark by then, opening the door to her home she noted the lights had been off, setting her birthday gifts on a small table in the corner. She took off her coat draping it over her stuff looking around, usually Jason would be making dinner, or watching something, or most likely doing something for work. But that wasn’t what she saw. He’d been fast asleep on the couch only a towel half draped over him. She gave him a confused look, not sure why he was like that. The towel half fell off him, but he was still covered gently as she sat beside him, poking his bare chest. “Hey Jas…

“Mmm, Staci. Yes.” Jason murmured in his sleep as he sat there, his mind wandering to thoughts of his now ex-stepdaughter. He had always had an attraction to her, but the divorce that had now been final had only strengthened that. Even if she were only 16 now, she had the body of a model and the personality that men craved.

When she started to poke his chest he finally started to actually stir, opening his eyes to see her sitting beside him, touching his chest as his towel had all but fallen away, barely covering his thick cock.

“What time is it? Gosh, I must have fallen asleep.” He said, shaking his head as he pulled the towel back into place a bit. “The divorce is final.” He said rather plainly, still not fully knowing how he felt about it, but glad that Staci would still be part of his life. “How was your day?” He asked, still oblivious to the fact that it was her birthday.

She cocked her head as she looked over him, aware of the lump barely hidden by his towel, she gently picked up the edge of the towel and was about to take a peek when he’d said her name thinking he woke up and nearly jumped pulling away.

But looking down she saw he hadn’t woken up yet feeling a little relieved. She pulled her hand away from his chest, relaxing a moment till he’d spoken this time, waking up as he did so. Hearing his question she looked to the cable box telling him it was almost 7.30, nodding when he’d commented on falling asleep. “You must have been tired. Maybe you should go to bed early.” She sighed as she got to her feet looking around not seeing any sign of a gift, or even a card from either of them. Hearing him say the divorce was final she looked back at him with a nod. “Congrats.” She said sheepishly.

I’m going to go and get changed, I’d just got back and wanted to make sure you were ok.” She turned to leave when he’d asked about her day. “Oh… it was nothing special.” She said, “I’ll be back if you’re still up.” She remarked before walking down the hallway.

Everything seemed fairly normal as Staci spoke with him, congratulating him sheepishly on the divorce. “I know it doesn’t feel normal, but I’m glad you chose to stay here.” He told her before she got up to get changed.

“I’ll probably be up.” He told her, staring at her ass and the sway in her hips as she walked away. “I’d love to hang out if you’re down. Maybe a movie or something?” He suggested before heading off to his own bedroom to at least pull some boxers and shorts on, not noticing the presents in the dark corner.

Staci glanced back at him before making her way down the dark hallway. "It is weird but I'm glad too. I mean my mom can't even be bothered." She huffed annoyed thinking about the woman guessing she only came over for the divorce not to wish her only child a happy birthday, or even a hello. Turning she was soon in her room shutting the door behind her. She felt warmth in her cheeks as she thought about what she'd just seen and heard wondering if there was anyway she had heard him wrong.

But shaking her head, she knew she hadn't but she wasn't sure what it had meant. She removed her uniform folding it and setting it on top of her dresser pulling a tank top and shorts from her drawer she'd gotten dressed puling her hair from the pigtails putting the elastics on her wrist making her way into the living room she sat on the couch leaning her head back while she waited for Jason.

Last edited:
Jason came back down in just a pair of athletic shorts as he saw Staci sitting on the couch, leaning her head back. “How do you always look so perfect?” He asked, complimenting her on how gorgeous she looked in something as simple as a tank top and shorts.

He took a seat beside her, stretching out with his strong arm behind her as he grabbed the remote with his other hand. “Alright, Staci. Anything you’re in the mood for?” He asked, simply happy to be sharing the evening with her.

Staci had opened her eyes when she heard the familiar creak of his door opening turning her head towards him she cocked an eyebrow when he'd come out to join her on the couch. "Just luck and youth. I suppose." She said with a small chuckle. He'd came to join her sitting beside her on the couch. He'd asked her what she wanted to watch and she shrugged not sure what she was in the mood for. "Uhmm... Anything you want, but preferably int he light hearted genre." She smiled. Stretching she reached forward grabbing the remote handing it to him with a smile.

Last edited:
Jason took the remote and simply turned it to one of the many movie channels, finding a light-hearted romcom that could serve as background noise for them. He clearly enjoyed her company more than any movie.

“So tell me, Staci, what all did you do today? Any plans for the weekend?” He asked, happy to talk about anything but the divorce. She always put a smile on his face and he wanted to focus on the good things.

She looked back to the TV after if had turned on and he took the remote from her. sighing lightly as he'd put it on Love Actually, "I like this one." She said with a smile. it was played more around the holidays given it's christmas theme, but she still enjoyed it. Turning her head slightly but not looking away she shrugged. "It was a day, nothing special. Went to school, thought mother was going to come to see me. But apparently it was just to see you." She sighed feeling a sting of hurt. "I went out with my friends alittle after school. It was fun, then I came home." She nodded. "Don't know." She replied to her weekend plans.

"Did you have the day off today? I got home late, but you usually get home around now then still have more work you do in your room." She commented.

Jason smiled and nodded, listening to what all she had done that day. It sounded like a moderately eventful day, but still no mention of a birthday to remind him.

“Sounds nice other than your mother. Let’s keep it that way.” He said, squeezing her hip and leaning in to kiss the side of her head. “I did take the day off, I knew today would be a lot to handle. And with the day off comes no extra work. I’m all yours tonight.”

Glancing towards him she nodded absently but turned her attention back to the television. "It was an ok day." She sighed getting that he'd forgotten her birthday, for some reason she didn't hold it against him as much as she did her mom. Feeling him holding her closer and leaned into her dad's side she listened as he spoke, "I get it, she can be a bit much to deal with. I don't blame you." She told him with a nod. "Oh, all mine huh?" She said with a chuckle

“All yours.” Jason repeated, still smiling as he glad to hear that she didn’t blame him because of how much her mother could be at times.

As they sat there the movie continued to play, showing how all these different couples made it together one way or another. “I feel most like the President out of these characters.” He said, his hand moving to rest on her shapely hip as he relaxed more into the sofa. “What about you? Who do you see yourself as here?”

She chuckled at what he'd said, "I suppose... I would be most like Knightly's character. I don't have boyfriend. But having feelings for someone that for one reason or another can't be shared," She said with a shrug feeling his hand on her as he leaned against her side. "I think it's funny I didn't realize for the longest time, that her husband was the guy in Dr. Strange." She said with a chuckle leaning into his side as she wrapped the couch throw tighter around her.

"Do you have a busy day planned tomorrow?" She asked looking at him from the corner of her eye.

Last edited:
“Well I didn’t know that until just now.” He said as the pair snuggled closed together, neither seeming to mind how close they were getting as they watched the movie together.

“No, not particularly. I tend to take the weekends easy around here. Do you have anything planned?” He asked, hoping they’d be able to spend the day together.

She nodded at his remark on taking the weekends easy. "True, but I didn't know if maybe you had to work to make up for being out today." She said tilting her head to the side sighing she shook her head. "Not really... Don't think I've got any plans, I saw my friends today after school." She said with a sigh having already seen her friends to so something for her birthday, and they all had plans. And she was sure her mother had no intention of coming around for her if she couldn't be bothered to stick around to see her on her actual birthday. She continued watching the movie forcing the annoyance away as she leaned close into her "dad's " Side.

Last edited:
“Then maybe we could spend the weekend together? Find the new norm after the divorce?” Jason suggested after hearing she didn’t have any plans for the weekend.

As she leaned in closer to him he wrapped his arm around her tighter, his hand resting dangerously between her hip and her ass, finding it hard not to enjoy the curves of such a beautiful woman, especially after being in a sexless marriage for so long. He was hardly paying attention to the movie at this point.

Looking to the movie she nodded, "Sure, we can do that..." She said realizing he's not considered her dad anymore, not that she'd ever thought of him in such a way to begin with. "A fun weekend just 2 roomies technically." She shrugged watching the couple to be in the water to get the manuscript the guy had been writing. She was aware of his hand on her side but chose to attempt to ignore it.

Figuring after the movie she'd get ready for bed, end her moderately disappointing birthday.

Not long after she had called them roomies Jason had fallen asleep beside her. As he slept his hand moved further down to Stacy’s thick, magnificent ass. His dreams were erotic, and as he slept his bulge grew more and more as he gripped her ass.

When the credits rolled and the music played he finally woke up, realizing his cock was throbbing and that his hand was on her ass. “Ohh. Look at the time. I’d better be getting to bed.” He said before rushing off to bed, trying to hide his massive bulge to no avail.

While the movie continued she was partially aware he was dozing off glancing at him from the corner of her eye also seeing he was becoming aroused as he'd slept. She smirked leaning into his side her head resting against his chest, her hand absently resting in his lap for a bit till she'd pulled away and the movie ended. He woke and pulled his hand from her body. "Night..." She said as she watched him rush up and leave. She thought it was a little weird but not enough to dwell on too much.

After he'd left she plopped back on the couch taking her phone from her pocket she read some texts rolling her eyes at some sexy meme's her friend sent her.

Once Jason got in bed he stripped naked. His cock was still hard even though he was slightly embarrassed from basically touching Staci in his sleep.

After falling back asleep he started dreaming about her, quietly saying her name as he slept and even starting to slowly jerk off in his sleep. Little did he know he hadn’t shut his door all the way.

She paid more attention to her phone than the TV as the next movie began to play. Her friend annoyingly reminding her she'd had a crush on her father figure. to which she established he was not her father. She grumbled as she was sent one more picture. Looking to the TV she blushed seeing a girl standing outside a dark room where she was spying on another girl having sex. She hadn't been paying attention so she wasn't sure what it was or the context but she turned the TV off sighing feeling frustrated.

She got up and made her way through the darkened home, she'd just walked by her "dad's" room when she'd heard a noise. looking towards it she saw the door was opened slightly gently poking it, it swung open. "Dad..." She whispered even though he definitely wasn't that anymore. She stepped in the room was dark but the clock by his bed made his outline more visible. She could see his cock exposed as the blanket pooled around it. Slowly she crept in her fingers trailing up his thigh till she slowly climbed on the bed between his legs looking down at his solid stiffness her fingertips gingerly brushing down the length.

Jason had been a relatively hard sleeper once he was out, and so as Staci snuck into his room and his bed he remained asleep. But once she started to brush her fingertips against his thick, uncut nine-inch cock, he started to stir a bit.

His cock twitched at her touch, standing tall at attention. He let out a light moan, but remained unconscious as he laid there. His dreams became erotic as he dreamt of Staci, not realizing that she was already touching his cock.

Back
Top Bottom