Mx Female The Confession Game

JuniorWizard

Furiously Pointing at Rule 10
Supporter
Hey, and thanks for reading!

I'm looking for a very specific and relatively selfish plot, but not one that's immune to being tweaked and changed as we individually see fit.

"Things have been pretty boring lately, want to see if we can rile him up?"

Confessions, they happened all the time in school and they were a big deal. You had to really work yourselves or your friend up to confess to someone they probably wouldn't even last a year with. Still, weren't the confessions and who was confessing to who half the fun of relationships back then?

What if someone decided to use that for their own amusement, and hold does it spiral from there?

While this can be set in either high school or college, I'm more partial to high school as the setting (all characters 15+, naturally).

Effectively I'm looking for a group of bored girls who decide that the best thing to do to spice up the monotony of the school day is to see which of them can get a certain man to accept their confession.

Whether they're doing it to be malicious toward him, purely for the competition or even because all of them have some desire to date him (which can also be developed from other less gracious beginnings if we decide to take it that direction).

I'm also open to different roles for the boy that is their target, whether he's someone they're looking to bully, someone with a girlfriend already that they want to try and 'steal' as part of the game, a teacher they're all interested in or any other number of reasons he might draw their attention. Ideally there is a competitive streak in all of them, forcing each to attempt more and more intense actions to try and draw his attention.

So that's it! Simple prompt with a good ability to twist and bend it into something unique that we will both hopefully enjoy.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll hear from you soon!​

Back
Top Bottom