Mx Female Against the Odds

KillerKnight

Planetoid
Hello Lovelies!

I am in search of a captivating and authentic "Forbidden Romance" that realistically portrays the intricate nature of a relationship that goes against societal norms. The dynamics of such a relationship would involve a constant tug-of-war, driven by the understanding that their love is considered taboo by the broader community.

My interest lies in exploring the complexities of a relationship between an older woman and a younger man, where the age gap (or their existing relationship) becomes a significant factor that adds to the forbidden nature of their bond. This would require an in-depth exploration of the challenges they would face, including societal pressure, conflicting priorities, and the need to navigate power imbalances stemming from their different life experiences.

Psychological complexity, bittersweet emotion, and sublime sensuality are the experiences I seek to craft.

Partner requirements: A literate and detail-oriented female write with a strong grasp of grammar, syntax, and story structure. Must be 25 years of age or older.

If this piques your interest and you believe your style would mesh well with my own, please send me a message.

Back
Top Bottom