Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smut Plain and Simple

Jason Graff

Loves Playing Monsters
Hello!

This thread is going to be short, I know that's going to make a lot of people skip this thread, and that's totally fine, I'm not gonna waste my time making something flashy or try to dazzle you. I'm here for smut, plain and simple as that.

What that entails will be discussed in PMs, but first off I'm going to list things that I will not accept or even consider:

ABSOLUTELY NO
Vore
Excessive gore
Bathroom/Filth kinks
Micro/Macro
Growing/Inflation
Weight Gain
MxM

Do not suggest any of these or try to convince me of anything, consider this your only warning regarding these kinks, but if there's is one you're unsure of that you feel might be related, just ask and I'll let you know, simple and easy.

If you're down to write smut with little to no story context, hit me up, don't need to bring a scenario or any ideas yourself, just tell me what you're into and we'll figure it out together from there.

^Disclaimer^
Hey, life happens, I might up and disappear at times with no warning, I'll do my best to keep you in the loop but I cannot and will not make any guarantees. That being said because I know life happens and this is just a hobby, this is a Ghost-Friendly place, and if you come back 3 or so months later wanting to continue the RP or wanting to start a new one, I'll be happy to if I'm still on here.

Back
Top Bottom