Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F LF GM] Dark Misadventures in Far Space!

Adventuring Val

Planetoid
Hi Everyone,

I've been finding myself getting drawn into many of the great sci-fi settings that focus on the excitement of exploring far-off areas, negotiating, learning about, and fighting with various alien foes, and trying to establish a foothold in places that are unwelcoming. A particular interest of mine is to play in an RPG-type adventure set in a vast, brutal, and unforgiving universe to see how well a character of mine can try to survive and thrive, gradually building her power while dealing with countless challenges and adversity along the way. I would love to play a main character and my partner play the narrator / GM role. I love to actively participate in brainstorming and world-building to help the setting and would be glad to do so for our story.

In terms of settings, I have a particular fondness for the world of Warhammer 40K, but also enjoy pulling from themes of Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more.

In regards to systems, I am familiar with Wrath & Glory, Dark Heresy, Starfinder, and Traveller but could be open to learning new systems too based on your preferences.

A particular idea I have is to try playing a character who has recently come into the role of leading an expedition to far-off space (we can discuss details of how she got the role). She might have command of a small crew and a ship but little resources beyond that, aside from the knowledge of a system that once had civilized life but is likely inhabited by all kinds of species (humans and much more).

There could be countless dangers, foes, and mysteries all awaiting my character as she tries to settle and tame a distant and forlorn part of space. I would love to see character progression over time as she starts with modest resources and limited means, and gradually works to build her power; becoming more accomplished but also forced to take on greater responsibilities; sometimes conquering her foes and sometimes suffering humiliating defeats.

I have a few ideas for the details of my character and some general themes, but I would very much like to actively brainstorm with my partner as we can world-build together.

In regards to kinks, I have a preference toward the darker and more extreme. But with that being said, one of my biggest preferences is to let the dice rolls dictate outcomes rather than it being forced. A few favourite kinks include:
-Switch roles
-Non-consensual
-Monsters and size differences
-Violence and brutal combat
-Clothing destruction
-Humiliation
-Bad ends
-Squirting and excessive cum
-Gangbangs
-Annnnnd many more!

Last edited:
Back