Mx Male Kas's Box Of Kinky Wonders [seeking Doms]

Howdy, I'm Kasper or Kas!
I am relatively new to LRP, but I have about twelve years of writing experience.
I have a particular interest in ERP and incorporating some of my more peculiar proclivities!

I am a full time university student, so I likely won't be around 24/7 but I try to respond at least once a week.
My responses are usually literate, and between Two and Five Paragraphs.
I try to stick to third person past tense and would prefer my partner does the same.

I'm keen on a long term, plot driven RP, that heavily incorporates (or even is focused on) Erotic elements/relationships.
Ideally a 60/40 smut/plot ratio, this is negotiable, but nothing less than 40% Smut.

Disclaimer: I am a queer author interested in exploring elements related to unconventional gender and sexuality.
I play male identifying characters who are in some form Gender Nonconforming and/or effeminate.
This includes, but is not limited to, Femboys, Trans Men, C-Boys, etc.

I primarily roleplay MxM, and prefer submissive roles. I'm not opposed to playing a Dom character, but I will only play bottoms.
The only times in which I am comfortable playing against women is in femdom scenarios, preferably one where she has a Penis.

Give it some Spice
Crossdressing - Male Characters being made to dress Femininely.
Cumplay - Facials, Cum Eating, Creampies, Etc.
Degradation/Dirty Talk - Vulgar language used during Sex.
Enthusiastic Consent - The repetition of consent/Begging for it
Feminization - a male character being made to dress like and behave within female gender roles (no she/her pronouns)
Secretly Slutty - a character discovering or deliberately hiding that they are highly sexually promiscuous/adventurous.
Size Difference - notable difference in size between two characters, usually in regards to Hight/Size or Genitals.
Rough Sex/Manhandling - Spanking, Pinning, and lack of delicacy during sex.
Bimbofication - A male character being made into a bimbo/Extremely feminine (usually by transformative means to give Large Lips, Large Breasts, a Large Butt, etc. Again no she/her pronouns)
Bitchbreaking - A bratty or combative sub being made into a "proper" submissive, may or may not involve anxious attachment to Dom.
Bustyboys - Feminine, male identifying, characters with breasts. Not necessarily transmen, but can be.
Cheating - Being convinced to cheat on a partner or being cheated on and then needing to be comforted.(usually sexually)
Dubcon - Questionable consent of one or more parties usually due to alcohol, drug use, or (in ABO) Heat induced Delirium.
Futanari/Futadom - women or female identifying characters with Penises instead of vaginas (generally refers to intersex/cis women) Dominating/Topping male characters.
Throatfucking - A characters throat being used like any other hole.
Verbal Abuse - Being called slurs, or extremely degrading terms like F*g, Wh*re, Etc.
Vulgar Language Used Casually - Sexual topics discussed casually/in a casual environment, or sexual language used in casual conversation as though it were normal.
Vore
Scat
Watersports
Ageplay
Gore
Torture
Pet/Pony Play

Pairings
Bold are preferred. *** pertains to cravings​
Prince x Knight ***
Prince x Retainer
Prince x Prince
Nerd x jock
Florist x Tattooist
Musician x Groupie
Human
x Monster
Alpha x Omega ***
Criminal x Pursuing Officer (or vigilante)
Bully x Victim
Stalker x Victim
Possessive Best friend x Oblivious Best friend ***

Scenarios
Any plot involving the below, *** pertains to cravings​
Omegaverse***
Roommates***
School Setting (18+ only)
Fantasy
Sci-Fi

Plot bunnies
a Prince who is scorned by attempts at his hand, and the Head Knight of the Guard who owes the Prince's father his life.

The head of the King's Guard and the Prince are childhood friends, their positions have torn them apart. Around the prince's 19th birthday he's assigned to the Prince's Personal Guard, their relation ship is tense at first both feeling abandoned by the other. He has been a member of the Royal Guard all his life, but he's not from the kingdom. The King found the knight as a child, and took him in.

The Prince is reclusive, ill mannered, and melancholy, But behind that Ill mannered shell, he craves attention and affection. He's spent the year since his coming of age refusing proposal after proposal from gross old noblemen who want him to marry their daughters, all of whom are perfectly pleasant, but not anywhere near worth spending his life with. He has little desire to take the throne, but knows that he must eventually. He frequently loses himself in books, finding the palace library to be a haven of sorts from prying eyes. The Prince has known The Head Knight his whole life, their childhood games an excuse to entertain a long held crush.
long term, slowburn Medieval Romance/Drama. 50/50 Smut to plot ratio. Interested in playing the Prince.
Inspo: Merlin, The Witcher, The Chronicles of Narnia.
Character A is the new kid at his high school in his senior year. However, he has a habit of attracting the supernatural, much to his chagrin. Character B is also a Senior and a shoo-in for the end of year Sports scholarship, who is a member of the supernatural underground. They meat my chance in the woods one night, as Character A is stargazing in some monster's territory. Character B, patrolling the woods for his pack/clan/whatever you call it, is forced to use his supernatural abilities in an effort to protect Character A, and Character A is thrust into the world of the supernatural. even more than ever before.
long term, slowburn Drama/Romance. 50/50 Smut plot ratio. Interested in playing character A.
inspo: Teen Wolf, The Raven Cycle, The Spiderwick Chronicles.
Character A is a Skeptic floriculturist who opened a small flower shop in a small town, unbeknownst to the fact that all of his customers are supernatural beings of some kind. Character B is a vampire sent out by the Clan in control of the territory to investigate the florist's intentions, due to the proximity of the tattoo shop he owns being across the street.
Long term, Slowburn Paranormal Romance. 50/50 smut plot ratio. Interested in playing Character A.
Inspo: Twilight, City of Bones, Beautiful Creatures.
Character A is made to move to a secluded village when he is promised a job under Character B. Character B is as mysterious as he is reclusive. Character A is meant to uncover the mystery of Character B's past and why he specifically was chosen to be in Character B's service. (mystery, plot and setting can be workshopped)
Long term, Slowburn Drama/Thriller/Gothic Romance. 40/60 Smut to Plot Ratio, interested in playing Character B.
Inspo: Penny Dreadful, Edgar Allan Poe, Castlevania.
Character A and Character B are friends, they make a bet that the loser of which must crossdress in front of the other. Character A loses the bet, but when he eventually does cross-dress in front of Character B things get out of hand.
Oneshot. 80/20 smut to plot ratio. Interested in paying Character A.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom