Mx Female Derek's Request Thread (better title pending)

derek67217

Moon
Hello there! I'm Derek and I'm new to the site but not new to RP, and I'm excited to start my adventure here! This will probably be more bare bones to start and be expanded later. For now, time to jump in and see what fun can be had!

First things first!

1. I'm an experienced and literate RPer, but I'm not a massive stickler for grammar and syntax. If it makes sense, we're good, don't sweat it.
2. I play as male opposite female characters.
3. I tend to play dominant males, but can be on a wide spectrum. I'm BDSM-friendly, but I don't have to play a Dom in the traditional sense unless that's what the story calls for.
4. I prefer modern or historical settings, with occasional forays into fantasy. I'm not that into fandoms, but I could be convinced.
5. I won't go on and on here; I'm friendly and love OOC chatter, world building, planning, plotting, and being excited about the story with a partner who is the same.

Kink time!

Kinks (by no means an exhaustive list, just the highlights): Rough sex, deepthroat, impact play, D/s dynamics, DDLG, age gaps, size gaps, breeding, anal, public, groups, and many many more.

If you don't see it there, just ask! I'm very open to trying new things and have very few limits. Those would include things like gore, scat, watersports, feet, and blood.

Ideas/Pairings/Prompts

This section will no doubt be added to, but for now here are some quick ideas that can be built upon:

1. Traditional D/s pairings: I don't mind using well-established tropes like boss/assistant or teacher/student or stepdad/stepdaughter, but I want to always bring a fresh idea to the table if that's the direction we go. I am open to other D/s pairings/situations; I love RP's based on control of any kind, so if you're into playing submissive females, I'm sure we can cook up something fun together.

2. I've been interested in doing something with groups recently- both in a traditional sense (threesome, foursome, orgy), but also in perhaps a relational sense (polyamory, triad, commune/cult, harem, reverse harem). If that piques your interest, I'd be very interested in discussing it with you! I'm very ok with playing multiple characters, and I love partners that will as well.

3. Historical ideas: I've been wanting to try something historical that doesn't fall into the traditional medieval period. I don't mind knights and princesses and royal intrigue, but I'm hoping to branch out into some time period that isn't as popular. Maybe civil war era? Maybe the roaring twenties? Maybe the 60's/70's? Anyone who wants to use their imagination and help me build a little world historically would go to the front of the line!

4. Night club/bar/strip club: I've been wanting to try a RP with one of these places as its backdrop for a while now. Maybe two people that work there are drawn to each other, like a bouncer/waitress, or bartender/dancer? I'm open to a lot of ways this can go, but I feel like the setting lends itself to plenty of intrigue and plotting.

That's all for now; thanks for making it to the end! I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom