Mx Female Dark and Darker (Noncon, Dolcett, Snuff, Taboos)

HarknessLover

Planetoid
Hello!

I'm relatively new, but decided to go out on a limb and post a search thread. This particular request is one where I would be playing a dominant male character and am looking for female characters to play across from. I am looking for taboo, extreme kinks here. I have very few limits (scat/watersports and beastiality/furries). I am willing to hear any ideas you might have, but I am looking for something in particular at the moment.

Ritual Sacrifice -
Noncon, Dolcett, Snuff, Gore, Medieval Fantasy

Four times a year, in line with the equinoxes and solstices, a girl is selected to be sacrificed by a small country's religious order. She could be the King's own daughter or a mere pauper, but if she is selected, she will undoubtedly be presented by her family and given over to the Temple priests. For the whole of a week, she is kept isolated and goes through purification rituals to cleanse her body and soul of all sins. And at the end of that weak period, on her final night of reflection, she is visited by a pre-selected man and raped. The next morning, she is led down to the ceremonial space where she will be placed on an altar and slowly sacrificed.

- This is a dark storyline. It would include the rituals, and can absolutely include other characters, including girls who will not be sacrificed.

Monster in the Woods
Noncon, Size diff, cervical penetration, breeding, can include snuff too

A small village is plagued by a monstrous humanoid and over the years offers up young women to satiate the monster's appetite and keep their village from being destroyed. It's been going on for a few decades now, and as often as not, the girls offered up are fucked to death and the ones that survive are maimed. Until, one particular girl not only survive the rutting, but comes out of it without being maimed. He becomes obsessed with her and demands her in exchange for never returning to the village.

I'm also willing to do twisted fairy tales. I do like smut-heavy storylines and while right now I'm feeling darker themes, I'm also willing to look at softer themes too. But if you have an itch to scratch, shoot me a PM and let's see if we can vibe.

F-list for a large sampling of where my leanings are currently.

Back
Top Bottom