Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB T4T Adventures

Welcome to my request thread!! This is my first thread, so sorry if it sucks.

Anyway, my name is Allie and I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer (about 4 years) who usually writes speculative fiction. For post size, I usually do a minimum of 300 or so words (I think, I haven't paid too much attention, actually, haha), though I try to match my partner's energy and often go with what I'm given. I.e. if there's a lot to expand on, then I tend to write a lot. In terms of genre, I like stories that have elements you can't find irl, and high stakes are usually something I vibe pretty hard with. I like saving the world, what can I say. I occasionally like slice-of-life stuff, but that can pretty quickly just turn into self-insert wish fulfillment for me, so if you're interested in more realistic rps, keep that in mind!

My ideal partner would be someone who doesn't mind an occasional lapse in responses (on top of this, I have several creative projects of my own, plus a full-time job I need to juggle), and who also enjoys some slightly self-indulgent fictional romance. In erotic/romantic scenarios, I tend to like writing about trans girls who fall in love with each other (because my own love life is a trash fire and I need some cute escapism 🥴), but a, I'm willing to write about/with cis women too, and b, that just affects the genders of our characters, not the writer.

Since this is my first request thread, it's probably gonna be a bit of a mess. I tried sorting it a hundred different ways and honestly couldn't figure out anything I liked, so I'm just gonna type a bunch of random bullshit and hope it's coherent.

A D&D Adventuring Party But They're a Lesbian Polycule: I mean, the title says it all: a front liner, a wizard, a buffer, a rogue, and whatever other usual configuration you like all dating each other while they go on crazy high fantasy adventures and save the world and shit. There's, uh, not much else to it. We can figure it out prior to getting the story set up.

Freakfuckers, Inc: This is the obligatory monster girl rp, semi-inspired by Warhammer. Get comfortable, this one comes with a bunch of pretentious lore. First, the setting: it is a world of humans and monsters. In glittering, sprawling cities surrounding magnificent palaces, the three races of humankind- the dwarves, elves, and hommes (basically what we would call humans)- stave off hoards of freaks and ghouls, struggling against the degenerate, monstrous hoards as they strive to preserve the purity of their society for the glory of the Shining King, their ruler. The human empire uses a strict system of eugenics and indoctrination to enforce its puritanical governance, justifying genocidal wars of aggression through a combination of religious dogma and pseudoscientific lies about those who are "worthy" of survival.

Meanwhile, in the shadows and wilderness where no sane human would dare tread, the foul things which swear fealty to the slithering Queen of Freaks, a wicked gorgon whose wrathful gaze can turn the very flesh of human beings to stone. All manner of creature dwells in her twilight realms, from vicious, seductive vampires to otherworldly slime-beings. Filthy and depraved (by human standards, at least), the monsters of the forest thrive on temptation and wickedness, offering humans carnal indulgence for the steep price of their purity.

Here's where I deviate from the "everyone sucks because this is a grimdark setting" aspect of the source material: the monsters in this world are human. They're shunned by the empire, seen as tainted, by the Queen of Freaks, when in truth the Queen offers the Freaks safety and acceptance where humanity gave only hatred and rejection. The "temptation" that human myths and wars warn against is actually liberation, and the purity that the humans who "fall" into freakishness give up is actually a set of shackles.

Anyway, the actual story I had in mind was pretty basic. Essentially, a human meets a monster, realizes that the monster isn't some horrifying beast in need of slaughter, and that in fact the ttrue evil in her world is the empire telling her to deny her new friend's (and yes, eventual lover's) personhood. mAyBe ThE hUmAnS aRe ThE rEaL mOnStErS aFtEr AlL.

Masonic Miskatonic Misadventures: Ok, here's an actually serious one. Lake Charles is a small town fishing town in Northern Washington, so small and inconsequential you might think it was built as an afterthought to Henry Charles University, a small college where our characters meet and fall in love. The problem? As the town's name suggests, there's a lake in Lake Charles where strange things happen. People get sick there, odd electromagnetic phenomena occur, eddies and whirlpools come out of nowhere. And legend and myth surround the lake like a hazy fog. One of our characters goes missing at the start of the rp, and it is up to the other to find her girlfriend before the full moon, lest . . . something vaguely bad . . . happens. Details will be kept secret by the partner who goes missing for maximum, idk, fun or something. It's part rp, part actual game where you have limited in-rp time (SPECIFICALLY IN-RP, I WILL GET BURNT OUT ON THIS IF THERE'S AN IRL DEADLINE) to figure out the secret that their partner is keeping.

Doing Anything for You: It's not your usual fairytale. In this story, a princess meets an evil queen and becomes infatuated with her, learning magic from the dark sorcereress and slowly becoming disillusioned with the heroic kingdom she is set to inherit. However, she is kidnapped by a wicked knight under the guise of a "rescue," and so the evil queen launches a brutal campaign against the kingdom that captured her love, doing anything it takes to liberate her. I seem to be really into damsel in distress stories right now, huh?

Multiverse of Romance: Basically a big gay fanfic about a polycule consisting of characters from multiple different properties. If you're shocked that a grown-ass adult person came up with this idea, I would ask you to re-read my username! Anyway, the idea here is that a woman in the real world feels isolated and lonely, but through some vague magicery, some kind of rift opens and she is given access to the multiverse itself. This basically enables her to explore a variety of fictional universes, and surprise surprise, she and the friends the makes along the way all start being gay together as they have adventures.

I think that's it for now. I'll be back when I have more ideas!

Last edited:
Bumping again because I have 2 new rps I want partners for (Freakfuckers, Inc. and Multiverse of Romance)

Back
Top Bottom