Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Ignoble Corruption: A dark fantasy story about one man's sissification

BaileyBlueEyes

Planetoid
Hi all!

Currently have an idea set in a medieval-fantasy world at war where MC is a twink prince/knight or hero/spy that is captured by enemy forces. Essentially, the RP will cover his degradation and sissification during his captivity, and include a lot of dark themes such as non-con. BDSM shenanigans galore.

Example plots include:
- MC is a prince captured in battle/after the loss of the war, and turned into the enemy ruler's (YC's) sissy sex slave to demoralise the remaining resistance
- MC is a well-renowned knight/hero captured while leading an army and is sold to a slave merchant (YC) for a high price
- MC is a spy for his kingdom that is ratted out and subsequently captured by an enemy general (YC), who interrogates him for information that may lead to the breaking of a siege

Kinks that I want to play with:

BDSM, Dub/Non-con, Master/Slave, Corruption, Humiliation (including public humiliation), Rough Anal (receiving), Cum Swallowing, Forced Oral, Pet Play, Sexual Torture (whipping and attaching of weights to certain bits, wax-play, nipple clamping and so on), Choking, Chastity Play and Orgasm Denial

Kinks that I am happy to play with:

Genderbending, Electro-stim, Edging, Drug Use, Breeding, CBT (urethra-insertion, ball-stretching etc.), Piercing, Watersports

Hard no's:

Consumption of shit, Snuff, Gore, Amputation, Overly-strong smells, Sneezing (into the mouth etc.), Broken bones/teeth/permanent damage outside of scarring or branding

If you're interested, we can sort out the details in PMs; please note that I don't RP off-site - no Discord etc. I usually write about 1-3 short to medium-size paragraphs.

Back
Top Bottom