Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Wolf's Fandom Partner Search! (OC on Canon Only)

TovahWulfie

~|Tovah| |Wulf|~
~~~/About Section\~~~​

Hello everyone! Wolf here with my first request on this site. :) After taking a break for a few months, I took the plunge back into writing and am searching for my niche once more.

- I’m a 23 (almost 24) year old veteran writer and roleplayer. I’ve been writing since 2008, and roleplaying since 2010. With that said, please understand that my characters’ limits, or my writing limits, have already been tested upon (with friends and strangers) and they’re there for a reason. I also only write with people who are 18+. 20+ is preferred. My timezone is PST!

- I write in the POV of my partner (first or third with any ‘tense’) and, depending on the story, can write one paragraph to ten. The higher the number, the more time it takes. My average amount is two or four paragraphs.

- I usually write OC on Canon only, as it's my niche and has been since I first started roleplaying. (I had my Naruto OC paired with Naruto when I first started and it wasn’t my intention-) I unfortunately don't double as canon for shipping/pairing purposes, but, I do write other characters like NPCs in the background, with our two being the main focus.

~~~/Character Info\~~~​

- My primary source of information is via my OC Wulf’s Carrd. It contains his backstory to get a good idea of him, and a link to his kinks via F-List.

- For a brief summary:

Wulf is a demon (or demonic humanoid). He also starts off human, before that is taken from him very early in life. While he was trained to become a true demon prince of Hell, some demon lords saw that he wasn’t exactly up to par. They saw other uses for him, especially when he was the first successful ritual fusion of a human and demon soul. He’s labeled as a 'demon prince', but he never was truly one. However, he lived a practically pampered and luxurious life in Hell until the 14th century, where he decided to explore Earth when a portal appeared to him one day. He killed and slaughtered, mostly to feed, but after a while found a human lover. They taught him so much. How to talk, how to read, but most importantly… How to feel. That didn’t last for Wulf, when a jealous woman took his lover away from him, and shortly after, an angel found him. For years, he knew nothing but pain and suffering. The opposite of what he experienced in Hell, his home. He was able to escape soon enough, but by that time it was around the late 18th century. Wulf took the next ship to France, where soon WW2 occurred. He moved to the Americas afterwards and took up a job in construction and architecture, which he had also been doing in France. In present times, he lives ‘retired’, but hops from state to state after a few short years pass.

-How I bring my OCs into canon universes:
I’m going to use Tokyo Ghoul as an example for this. I usually modify the backstory slightly to weave in my character’s universe(s). For TG, demons are historically known as prey that Ghouls seek for their flesh that contains an abundance of properties such as enhanced speed/strength, enhanced general abilities, and even regeneration (for wounds in that moment, not already lost). If one consumes enough demon flesh, they become part demon or a newly created demon. Wulf would know some of that rich history, but he doesn’t know what ghouls look like. In his whole life, he had never gone to Japan, not until the year that the TG story begins (some time in 20XX). He becomes interested, as it's something new, and decides to check it out at the time that Kaneki becomes a ghoul or gains his snowy white hair (Shironeki, anyone?).

Another example, regarding the worlds that wouldn’t take place on Earth (i.e: Kingdom Hearts or Genshin Impact), Wulf is sent into them via portals or teleportation. For Kingdom Hearts, the Earth was destroyed by heartless and Wulf ends up in either Traverse Town or the Keyblade Graveyard (to meet hubby Vani-). There are many more examples I could give here, but I have fandom information for Wulf in his F-List via a tab. Or, you could ask me about ‘em! :D

- For NSFW/Smut scenes, I require dominant characters. Dominant, personality wise, is always preferred.

- His Carrd is available here:

Anyyyyways, the canon characters I'm currently looking for are:

- Genshin Impact: Diluc, Childe, Kaeya or Xiao. (The story would probably begin with the first encounter of Childe at Liyue, or when the Traveller would first arrive in Mondstadt. Wulf will be replacing Aether/the traveller.)

- Kingdom Hearts (which will have a lot of changes if we write in 3): Vanitas, Riku (will be using an old fandom AU where the trio were near-graduate high schoolers at the time the island is destroyed, Wulf won't meet him until KH2’s story which is a year later) or Terra.

- Attack on Titan / AoT / SnK: Eren Jaeger or Levi Ackerman (The story for Eren will probably be an AU with him already being an adult with the others, or farther into the story of AoT. Meeting Levi will take place at the start of the story.)

- To Your Eternity: Fushi. (The idea I have is for Wulf to be a wanderer for eternity, after the apocalypse takes most of humanity, then makes them need to rebuild.)

- Final Fantasy VII / FF7: Cloud or Sephiroth (I played the remake originally, but then the first version after learning that the remake wasn't really a 'remake' to begin with. I don't mind basing the story off either!)

- Boku no Hero Academia / BNHA: Tenko/Tomura Shigaraki or Touya/Dabi (Dabi, being my second favorite character, would be a huge preference but I have yet to write with a Shigaraki so either would be great.)

- Tokyo Ghoul: Kaneki Ken (And here is my #1 favorite character. We could write after Kaneki first turns into a ghoul and works at Anteiku, or, after he defeats Jason.)

- Bungou Stray Dogs: Dazai, Chuuya, Akutagawa, or Atsushi. (I just got back into watching this to completion, and I think this is a perfect canon story to have Wulf in.)

With that said, feel free to ask any questions! I'd love to clarify if there's any confusion too. c: Once I'm an official member I'll also be able to respond to DMs, but you can ask questions there. I think?

Thanks for reading! 💚

Back
Top Bottom