Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a Mommy!

AndreaMarshall

Planetoid
Hey there!

So I am looking for a female RPer to play an older woman (36-40 yrs old) to my younger character (18-22 yrs old). They will (consensually) be in a Mommy Dom/ Little Girl Relationship, even though they won't actually be related. We can combine this with other taboo relationships like Teacher/Student or the like.

The smut can get rough, but the mommy Dom is meant to be rather caring. So there would be plenty of aftercare and cuddles! Main kinks would be Age play, MD/LG, aftercare, and maybe some other facet of a taboo relationship. I'd also like to include kinks like wetting, filming, voyeurism, light public embarrassment (being made to call her partner mommy in public), spanking, light choking, hair pulling, all the good stuff.

I would love to trained in Sex by Dominant Lady. My weakness are Big breast and I am interested in having Rim jobs/Anal Fingering(For making MC have Orgasm)/Feet job/Kisses/Urethral Insertion/ Boobs job/ Breastfeeding/ suckling/ lactation/Vaginal sex/ Oral sex/ Lesbian/ threesome/ Strokes/ Teasing/ clothes Play/ Different type of revealing Clothes/ Nipple teasing/ boobs Teasing/ touching/ soft touches/ Premature Ejaculation/Multiple orgasm/Excessive Pre-cum. And many more.

Anyway, drop me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom