Mx Female Seeking Harem Roleplays, Have A Few Different Prompts To Work With (NSFW Links)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello. Thank you for stopping by to check out my request thread. I'm curious to see how well this will work out, but it wouldn't hurt to try. I'm looking for someone to play as multiple girls for a harem roleplay. I have a few general ideas to base our stories around, but I want to keep things pretty open, allowing for us to brainstorm the kind of story and plot we'd like to play out. Before I get to that, let me go over my rules first.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, I'm looking to play against female characters. I don't care what you are IRL, but I'm looking for people to play females.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind a few errors here and there, but I'm not going to respond if I can't understand what you're trying to tell me.
3. Please give me something to work with. I don't have a post limit, I normally send about 2-4 paragraphs, depending on how much you give me. If you're only sending me a few short sentences, I can't really form a good response from that. I get we all get writer's block, so it's not like I'll drop you because of it. However, I might if the issue becomes consistent.
4. I'm ghost friendly. I get that real life events happen unexpectedly, sometimes we have to suddenly leave. I won't hold it against you if you suddenly disappear. I may send a poke after about a week, or if I see you being active again, just to see if you're still interested. Feel free to do the same. There might be a chance that I forgot to respond.
5. I like to use drawn/anime references for my characters. Let me know if that's an issue.
6. I like to keep my roleplays on PMs. I don't really feel comfortable having my roleplays out there on threads for people to see. I might be able to do Discord, but my schedule never seems to match with others.

Kinks & Limits:
Kinks- rough sex, messy sex, vaginal, anal, cosplay/sexy outfits, videotaping/streaming sex, public scenes, milfs, NEETs/shut-ins, gyarus

Limits- scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence, hardcore BDSM, feet, bestiality, yaoi, futa

Plot Ideas: The images below are meant for inspiration, feel free to suggest your own characters and their appearances

My Girlfriend's Family- I've been dating my girlfriend for quite some time, and she's finally comfortable enough to introduce me to her family. I find out that her family is all women, there's no man of the house. And it sounds like they plan to have me take on that role.

The Hot Spring Inn- After an elderly relative falls ill, I inherit the hot springs inn they ran. It's a pretty popular place, especially among female customers. The baths soothe and rejuvenate the skin, but minerals in the water also produce an aroma that works like an aphrodisiac. So it's the owners duty to tend to the needs of his guests, and maybe some of his employees too.

Inheriting A Harem- A relative that I never knew existed leaves me their fortune in their will. I inherit more money than I can ever imagine, a massive estate to live in, and dozens of beautiful servants to serve my every need. Maybe some suitors approach me, wanting to marry into my fortune. Perhaps there's even some people that wish to get close to me because of my money, everyone has a price.

Welcome To The Neighborhood- I'm finally on my own, moving into an apartment in the city. After I've settled down, I get a knock at the door, a beautiful neighbor welcoming me to the apartment complex. Maybe some of my other neighbors wish to greet me in their own special way. Maybe the landlady has a proposition for me, to have me work around the complex in exchange for lowering my rent, or maybe something else happens.

Male In The Girls Academy- This is a prestigious academy for girls, a place where young ladies live and learn to prepare themselves for adulthood. So why am I here? Supposedly there was a mix-up with the paperwork, and I'm now attending this all girls school. I get a lot of attention from the other girls, some of them have barely talked to a man that wasn't a family member. Maybe I'm living in a dorm with a roommate, maybe I meet a familiar face, a lot cna happen in my new school life.

Isekai Harem- Probably the most open prompt here. I wake up in another world. Maybe I'm the hero destined to save the world from the demon king. Maybe I have the power to make any woman mine. Maybe I simply use my knowledge of modern advancements to achieve success. Maybe I was born into royalty, and anything I want can be given to me. Who will join my harem? Party members? The people I save? A whole elven village? The demon king (queen)?

Genie In A Bottle- I received a mysterious lamp in the mail. After rubbing it, a genie appears before me. Instead of offering to grant 3 wishes though, she tells me she'll serve me for the rest of my life. Apparently she was trapped in there for a long time, and she doesn't want to go back anytime soon. The only catch is that I need to satisfy her sexual desires. Getting to wish for whatever I want, and getting to sleep with a cute genie girl? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. So, what do I wish for? Money? Power? I'll probably use a lot of my wishes on women. Maybe I'll wish for my milf neighbor to fall in love with me. Or my boss to beg to make her my sex slave. Or maybe I wish for my celebrity crush to ask me to marry her. I'll just wish for my whole harem, any woman I want. And if the girl I want doesn't exist, maybe I'll wish her into existence (if we wanna get some fandom girls involved).

As I mentioned earlier, feel free to suggest the characters you want to play, and how they look. If you're not sure about who to pick, I have an album of reference images right here. Feel free to grab some girls from here.

Let me know if this catches your interest, and we can discuss the details of what we want to do. Hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom