Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed [DM LF F] The Lich's Lapdog, D&D solo (bad ends, extreme)

Closed - no longer seeking

Dolie

Planetoid
It's been a while since I RPed something really dark so here goes.
I'm looking for a creative female player to play a 1 on 1 play-by-text-chat D&D game on Discord with extreme bad ends. Dice will be rolled using the Avrae dice-bot. I'm hoping to run the game longterm with 1~2 sessions per week, with my available hours being 3 p.m. GMT to 3 a.m. GMT.
The game will focus heavily on kinks of heavy humiliation/dehumanization, public sex, forced nudity, harassment, impregnation by beasts, rampant sexism. It will also feature golden showers and some guro/dolcett/vore. It's intended for a player with submissive fantasies about their character being called demeaning names, harassed, gaslit, groomed, slapped around, beaten, maimed and worse.
Kinks that will not be part of the game are futa, feet stuff, scat, and there will be very little if any F/F scenes.
An important note - It's common for players to RP a plucky heroine who never backs down from a fight and always tries to fight the "bad guys" with everything she's got. This sort of character personality exhausts me, so if it's your style this game might not be for you.
As a DM I write in second person and highly prefer a player who writes in first person. The races/classes I allow are elf, half-elf, human and bard, cleric, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, warlock, wizard. As a solo player expect to fail frequently and gain experience very slowly. I don't set up encounters as impossible with a hidden purpose to have the player defeated. That said, attacking enemies head on (without being sneaky) will be hard to pull off.

Here's a description of the setting, including NSFW art:
Unlike most liches, the Lich Gamaran did not isolate himself from society. He united bandits and tribes of goblins, gnolls and lizardman and conquered a kingdom. Under his rule the city of Darkwater is controlled by rival criminal gangs. The primitive humanoid tribes settled around the city after collecting their portion of human and elf slaves. Women have it particularly rough under Lich Gamaran's mysogynistic rule as the Lich proclaimed women to be animal livestock by law, deserving of no human rights or protection. It's rare to see a woman in Darkwater who's allowed to wear clothes. The only refuge for females is joining the infamous Lich Guard, who recently opened their ranks for women to join. Yet a woman was never accepted to the Lich Guard before. Could you be the first?

personalami-264881-Plentiful_loot.jpg
vempire-224963-In_to_tunnels.jpg

If you're interested then send me a PM with which class/race you'd like to play and what you imagine your character's personality to be like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom