Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone |

Feral.Desires

Wild Reverie
It's been quite some time since I've gone ahead and skulked the halls of BM… Hello, friends, from my dark little corner. You're most welcome to stay, though not without warning should you linger. Approach at your own risk.

Some formalities: I'd consider myself a literate - advanced literate roleplayer. I've done so for many years; 20 to be exact. While female, I enjoy playing either female or male characters in a wide range of stories and settings. My stories will be written in third person somewhere between 400 words to well over 1k, depending. Life can be busy and I work full time while also caring for my family. I'd expect this to be respected and any responsibilities of potential partners will be done in kind. That said, friendly banter ooc beyond discussion and plot development is okay but not necessary.

Moving on…

Darker themes, macabre situations, mild horror and gore are a welcome plus as are non human characters. Now-a-days I believe the term "certified monster-fucker" has been coined. But I digress…

I'll be back to edit this later but I'm going to share some base 1 x 1 character scenarios that I'd love to build on.

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human x Vampire
Anthro x Anthro
Anthro x Human
Doctor/Psychiatrist x Patient
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Witch
Dragon x Rider
Dragon x Dragon
Satyr x Human
Siren x Human
God/Goddess x any above combination

And more…

Had you noticed a distinct lean away from humans? Good, at least you're perceptive. Not saying a decent Human x Human story couldn't be adopted, it's just not preferable.

Fandoms? A few.*

World of Warcraft universe
Skyrim
Fable (literally the only non-oc I’ll play is Reaver)
“A Soul To Keep”
Fantastic Beasts/HP universe
Baldur’s Gate 3 - I’d love to play as or alongside an Astarion/Halsin/og character likeness
Hazbin Hotel - Would adore playing as/with Alastor or Lucifer.

*Most characters will be our own.

As far as play style, my males tend to be more Dominant and my females more submissive. Read: not a door mat. And no, I don't care if you're male, female, NB, etc behind the screen. Feel free to approach should you find anything of interest. I don't bite… (this is a lie).

There are several plot ideas I'm absolutely craving to bring to fruition. Those will be added some time later this evening when I have a moment to flush them out properly. Brainstorming and world creating is also something I'm fond of, so don't hesitate to suggest something to me for us to build on together.

Now onto some more juicy bits. I'd like for our story to have a 60:40 / 70:30 split as far as plot and smut. Romance and sex should develop naturally for the scene we are playing, but having an entire story centered around it is boooooring. I'm personally here for long-term scenes, not horny quickies. And like most players I do have my hard "No's" when it comes to kinks which we can discuss. But know if you come to me with breeding and pregnancy in mind you're going to make the top of my list quite quickly.

Reach out with a message if you're so inclined. Or if you're quite brave, try me with a starter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom