Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π‘°π’π’•π’“π’–π’”π’Šπ’—π’† π‘»π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’” | 𝑡𝑺𝑭𝑾

Intrusive

π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšœπšžπš—πš•πš’πšπš‘πš.
ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒 𝔗π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱𝔰.

𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 π”Ÿπ”’ π”ͺ𝔢 π”­π”’π”―π”°π”¬π”«π”žπ”© 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔩𝔒𝔱𝔰 𝔴π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 β„‘ 𝔰π”₯π”žπ”―π”’ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱𝔰, 𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰, π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”«π”Άπ”±π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔒𝔩𝔰𝔒 β„‘ π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒.
𝔉𝔒𝔒𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔒𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔱𝔰π”₯𝔬𝔴 𝔬𝔣 𝔴π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔴𝔒 π” π”žπ”©π”© 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒.

IMG_5868.png

A friend of mine sent me this quote and I fell in love with it, thought it's worth sharing;

"And you remain frail like a flower's petal within the aggressor's hand."

Saw this post on @cat.'s journal and thought i'd give it a go. I need a form of an ice-breaker for my profile anyway πŸ’•

nBylyCg.jpeg

1. Listen to Forever by ilyTOMMY.
2. I haven't found a writer that hits my sweet spot yet.
3. Not big into fandoms, so, none.
4. I like my name. I feel like it fits me perfectly.
5. Human doing. I like to push myself out of my limits and motivate myself to excel at what I do.
6. Not much, no.
7. No.
8. Lana del Rey, Aaryan Shah, Amir Obe.
9. Regrettably, no.
10. No.
11. Quiet day with no turbulence, watching the sunset while eating sushi.
12. Both, I love both equally and would get them both if I could.
13. Outdoors.
14. Does making beats on Garageband count?
15. In all honesty, I haven't even read 5 books in my lifetime. However, one of the books that stuck with me most is 'It Ends with Us' by Colleen Hoover.
16. No. I think it would have saved me a lot of trauma and insecurities. But as you grow, you learn to adapt, which I did.
17. Tumblr/Blue Moon represents the part of me that not many people get to experience. I'm reserved in real-life, so online I feel like I can open up more.
18. Stag.
19. Hufflepuff.
20. Upside Down, from Stranger Things.
21. I do.
22. Drinking energy drinks, TikTok, Roleplaying, Eating, Selfies.
23. Everyday.
24. Yes, with one of my bestfriends.
25. No, I strive when i'm making friends or being outdoors.
26. Female, Straight & Feminine.
27. It is.
28. 8 out of 10, I'm patient and I won't let things get to me. I only get pissed when someone makes a comment on something I can't control, example appearance because I find that to be a bitch move.
29. Et Tu? by Aaryan Shah, Labour by Paris Paloma and Eat your Young by Hozier.
30. Fuck around and find out. Not exactly a quote, but it's something I live by.

Back
Top Bottom